By Lionel LASKE
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Sugar Learning Platform is a leading learning platform developed for the One Laptop per Child project and used every day by nearly 3 million children around the world. With Sugarizer, you could discover the Sugar Learning Platform from your iOS device.
Sugarizer include a bunch of educative activities coming from the Sugar Learning Platform.
Sugarizer is an open source software under Apache 2 license, source code is available on Github.
What's New in Version 0.9
Main features in this version:
- Abacus: explore different mechanical counting systems,
- Reflection: learn reflective symmetry,
- ColorMyWorld: fill the world and its countries with color you like,
- Jappy: learn Python programming language,
- Blockrain: Tetris-like game,
- QRCode: generate and scan QR Code,
- XO Editor: XO buddy icons editor,
- Improved TurtleJS activity.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 10, 2017
- Version: 0.9
- Size: 127 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Lionel LASKE
- © Lionel Laské, Sugar Labs Inc and Contributors
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.