By SugarSync, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SugarSync is the best way to backup, access, sync, and share all your files and folders including documents, photos, videos, and music — from any computer or mobile device.
• Sync any folder on your computer. Access your documents, photos, videos, or music from any computer, mobile device, or SugarSync website.
• Automatically back up photos and videos from the Camera Roll into SugarSync.
• Share Privately when you want to share with a few select people. Only people who receive the invite will be able to view your files.
• Share Public links when you want to share with a broader audience. Anyone with the link can access your files.
• Access Shared Content - Files and folders that other people have shared with you can be accessed on the go.
• Cloud Search - Easily search for any file or folder that has been synced to SugarSync from any of your computers. You can then view, sync, or share the file right from your iOS app.
• Open In - Save documents, photos, or videos from other apps into your SugarSync app. You can even select the folder to which you want to save the file to.
• Beautiful Photo Gallery so you can access all the photos in your SugarSync account.
• Stream Videos and Music that you have in SugarSync without actually downloading them to your device.
• Free plan allows you try SugarSync for 90 days
What others are saying about SugarSync?
SugarSync "is by far the best solution I have tested to replicating and synchronizing your files across multiple computers. It really works." – Walt Mossberg, Wall Street Journal
Using SugarSync to manage your files is a lifesaver and I think it is the only sane way to edit documents on the go" – John Biggs, TechCrunch
What's New in Version 4.4.0
- Compatibility with iOS 9
- Improvements to the Photo Gallery for your viewing pleasure
- Assorted bug fixes
I use this app for all my work files
Nov 16: I deleted the app from my ipad and then re-loaded it. The app works great again. I did have to download to my ipad the files I need offline access to again.
Nov 2015- update made it impossible to access my files from my iPad :(
I still think sygarsync is the best cloud file management service available. I've used evernote, dropbox, and a few other types of file management systems. I've never lost a file and the user interface is clean/easy to use. Now, if only I could use it on my iPad..
this app is amazing for organizing and accessing my files quickly and easily. I use this app on my personal computer, nexus phone, nexus tablet and my ipad. the app works much more smoothly on the ipad (easier to quick view a file before opening in another app) yet it is still very functional on the nexus as well.
SugarSync Emails files, shares files, syncs between devices, browser access to files, and I've never had an issue accessing files when and where I need them. I've used evernote, google drive (yuck), and dropbox.
This app by far has the most intuitive and easy to navigate and change file structures.
Spent hours looking for an app like this!
I spent hours looking for an app that would let me upload over 150 photos and
Videos at one time and all apps cost money or is download them and you can only upload 3 to 5 pics at a time I downloaded 175 at once and easily shared a link with family and the people who you send the link to also don't have to have an account like most other apps, berry useful and exactly what I wanted simple to use and does many things that all other apps can't do or charge to do just to make a web album, deff keeping app
Used to love it but...
I have been having continuing trouble syncing my iPad to my desktop files. The desktop crashes every day or two and the iPad opens to "files loading" but then sits there forever never showing those files.
This never used to be the case. This used to be a rock solid app and I relied on it even more than my cloud service. What is going on? I don't see any evidence of version updates, no bug fixes, nothing. Is there any intention to continue support for this app?
I once told people I knew that this was an app everyone should have. Until things improve, I'll have to stop recommending it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 28, 2015
- Version: 4.4.0
- Size: 10.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: SugarSync, Inc.
- © 2015 SugarSync, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 30 GB Plan$49.99
- 60 GB Plan$74.99