By SugarSync, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SugarSync is the best way to backup, access, sync, and share all your files and folders including documents, photos, videos, and music — from any computer or mobile device.
• Sync any folder on your computer. Access your documents, photos, videos, or music from any computer, mobile device, or SugarSync website.
• Automatically back up photos and videos from the Camera Roll into SugarSync.
• Share Privately when you want to share with a few select people. Only people who receive the invite will be able to view your files.
• Share Public links when you want to share with a broader audience. Anyone with the link can access your files.
• Access Shared Content - Files and folders that other people have shared with you can be accessed on the go.
• Cloud Search - Easily search for any file or folder that has been synced to SugarSync from any of your computers. You can then view, sync, or share the file right from your iOS app.
• Open In - Save documents, photos, or videos from other apps into your SugarSync app. You can even select the folder to which you want to save the file to.
• Beautiful Photo Gallery so you can access all the photos in your SugarSync account.
• Stream Videos and Music that you have in SugarSync without actually downloading them to your device.
• Free plan allows you try SugarSync for 90 days
What others are saying about SugarSync?
SugarSync "is by far the best solution I have tested to replicating and synchronizing your files across multiple computers. It really works." – Walt Mossberg, Wall Street Journal
Using SugarSync to manage your files is a lifesaver and I think it is the only sane way to edit documents on the go" – John Biggs, TechCrunch
What's New in Version 4.5.1
This is a small release that updates the Truste Logo
Stay tuned for some exciting new things coming soon!
Desperately needs improvement
Frankly, this app is awful and desperately needs some improvements.
1. Make it faster. Navigating though folders is VERY slow. Currently you have to wait after each tap for the folder's contents to populate.
2. Improve buffering. The buffering for audio and video files is extremely slow an doesn't work half the time.
3. Fix the media player. Currently it's not tied in to the iPhone media controls like ever single other app I've ever used. Which means you can't play and pause from the control center/lock screen. This needs to be fixed.
1. Add the ability to create "Favorites" so I can get to folders I access often on my phone with a single tap, rather than 6 or 7.
2. Add a "Now Playing" list that I can add music files to, so I can create a playlist of files I want to play rather than having to manually pick each song after the current one ends.
Otherwise the app is good. If the crucial fixes were made, I'd give this app 4 stars. If the suggestions were added, I'd give it 5. But those crucial issues completely kill its usefulness.
Awful customer support, SugarSync makes it a huge hassle to cancel
This is the kind of company that sneakily puts you on annual auto pay, then refuses to refund your money. That makes it sound like there's actual contact with the company. No, you just get template replies from the live chat.
Plus, I don't know what their business model is anymore since they're paid services don't offer anything better or beyond other cloud services. And since Apple now syncs desktop and documents across devices, sugarsync has nothing to offer, except a general sleaziness.
Will loss your stuff
Had for years worked ok. Poor customer support no phone number. Not user friendly After last update computer, app, and online work poorly. Slowed the computer down. Ended up deleting years of work while working in one file it was deleting others. No help from sync. Deleted by unknown user and unavailable file path. All files gone not on app, computer or site. Don't use unless u r willing to lose everything and pay for that to happen and have program slow computer down to a crawl while using it.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 17, 2016
- Version: 4.5.1
- Size: 13.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: SugarSync, Inc.
- © 2016 SugarSync, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 30 GB Plan$49.99
- 60 GB Plan$74.99