SugarSync is the best way to backup, access, sync, and share all your files and folders including documents, photos, videos, and music — from any computer or mobile device.
• Sync any folder on your computer. Access your documents, photos, videos, or music from any computer, mobile device, or SugarSync website.
• Automatically back up photos and videos from the Camera Roll into SugarSync.
• Share Privately when you want to share with a few select people. Only people who receive the invite will be able to view your files.
• Share Public links when you want to share with a broader audience. Anyone with the link can access your files.
• Access Shared Content - Files and folders that other people have shared with you can be accessed on the go.
• Cloud Search - Easily search for any file or folder that has been synced to SugarSync from any of your computers. You can then view, sync, or share the file right from your iOS app.
• Open In - Save documents, photos, or videos from other apps into your SugarSync app. You can even select the folder to which you want to save the file to.
• Beautiful Photo Gallery so you can access all the photos in your SugarSync account.
• Stream Videos and Music that you have in SugarSync without actually downloading them to your device.
• Free plan allows you try SugarSync for 90 days
What others are saying about SugarSync?
SugarSync "is by far the best solution I have tested to replicating and synchronizing your files across multiple computers. It really works." – Walt Mossberg, Wall Street Journal
Using SugarSync to manage your files is a lifesaver and I think it is the only sane way to edit documents on the go" – John Biggs, TechCrunch
• Support for remote wipe
• Fix for Excel files with background colors
• Fix for not streaming some audio files
• Fix for thumbnails not showing in Photos section
• UI updates when changing orientation taking photos
• Crash fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Still great, but annoying update glitch
It used to be great until they broke it in a recent update. App wouldn’t even open after that update. I had to delete the app and reinstall it to fix the problem.
It’s great for being to access files on the move or just away from your desk. I really am a fan of SugarSync’s cloud services. Their apps generally work super smooth.
WOW. This company is trash. Emailed to cancel to be sent a link to chat (that only works on desktop...it’s 2018 you’re not mobile compatible?), to not be able to chat because they can’t figure out how to work with mobile browsers, to have to call on to sit on hold for 20 minutes to speak to an incompetent CSR who tries to say your email doesn’t exist, to be sent yet ANOTHER link to cancel yourself. Disgusting. This app is trash, the service is trash, the creators are trash and they’ll do anything to swindle you out of money. Disgusting.
ALL your documents at your fingertips when and where you need them on all your devices and in a file format that you are familiar with! Love this app!
- SugarSync, Inc.
- 16.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 j2 Global, Inc. and Affiliates
- In-App Purchases
- 30 GB Plan $49.99
- 60 GB Plan $74.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.