SugarWOD is the #1 workout app for athletes, coaches and affiliates.
Over 500,000 CrossFit® athletes use SugarWOD to track their workouts and PRs! With commenting, photo sharing and community scoreboards, you can connect with friends and coaches, inside and outside the gym. Athletes have even given each other more than 35 million fist bumps! The app also creates a better WOD experience with performance tracking, movement prep videos, and a way for your friends to support you when you get that back squat PR.
1800+ boxes use SugarWOD to grow their community and manage their programming. For CrossFit® gym owners and coaches, SugarWOD simplifies program management, with a library of over 1000 WODs and an easy-to-use programming tool. It also provides a powerful tool that supports the community at your gym—with the ability to encourage and connect with athletes inside and outside the box and analytics to make sure coaches can monitor the performance and participation of their members.
With the SugarWOD mobile app athletes can:
• Receive alerts when your box’s WOD is posted
• Prepare for the WOD with prep videos and your personal performance history
• Record your WOD results
• Track your PRs and progress
• Connect with CrossFit® athletes all over the world
• See how your friends did on your daily leaderboard
• Support your friends with comments and fist bumps
• Record workouts done outside the gym—choose from 1000s of built-in workouts
• Create and record custom workouts
With the SugarWOD mobile app coaches can:
• Do everything listed above and more…
• Publish to a mobile Whiteboard and connect with your athletes inside and outside the box
• Monitor member’s performance and participation to improve your coaching
• Connect with and encourage your athletes as they publish their workout results
• Access the coach’s prep planner for a consistent WOD experience for your athletes
More info can be found at www.sugarwod.com
"Great app, I love it! I'm just starting out in CrossFit and I'm not sure if I'd like it as much if I didn't have SugarWOD."
"It's so easy to use, both as a coach and a user. Awesome interface, tap friendly and very intuitive."
"SugarWOD has provided there so much more cross communication between the athletes from the different classes, it's actually amazing. Fist bumps are flying all over the place!"
"I worked in the Tech industry for 16 years before starting up the Box and I know when I come across some good tech, so well done!"
"SugarWOD has been a great success, members love it and its sparked some friendly banter and fierce competition amongst everyone."
• small bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This is the only WOD app I've tried, but it works for me as expected. I like the goofy little "I am awesome" message w the confetti. Its goofy but makes me smile. I like being able to see my slow steady progress. Seeing the rest of the gyms results is appreciated. I'm bottom of the men's list in my CF gym of those who record w SugarWOD, but it gives me the incentive to push a little harder each class. I see the advancement every day and thats what matters. Thanks for a good, easy app.
"I am awesome"
The last update came with an utterly stupid acknowledgement message when you hit a one rep max. In order to get rid of the "You've set a new one rep max" or something like that, you must hit the button that says "I am awesome!" Please, please, please get rid of that stupid message. I know no one that thinks that is an appropriate message. For those that like the message, give people the option of seeing that message every time they spell a word correctly, but don't make me have to acknowledge that again.
This app helps me log my workouts, look up times and weights used for past workouts, and gives me percentages of my max weights for preparing for future workouts. It's very user friendly and I really like how it makes me acknowledge that "I'm awesome" when I reach a new PR. My cousins live in a different state and go to different boxes, and I appreciate that we can be "friends" on SugarWOD and see each others logs/posts and help hold each other accountable.
- Flatirons Software, Ltd.
- 57.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Flatirons Software, Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.