By Flatirons Software, Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SugarWOD is the #1 workout app for CrossFit® athletes, coaches and boxes.
Over 250,000 CrossFit® athletes use SugarWOD to track their workouts and PRs! With commenting, photo sharing and community scoreboards, you can connect with friends and coaches, inside and outside the gym. Athletes have even given each other more than 35 million fist bumps! The app also creates a better WOD experience with performance tracking, movement prep videos, and a way for your friends to support you when you get that back squat PR.
1300+ boxes use SugarWOD to grow their community and manage their programming. For CrossFit® gym owners and coaches, SugarWOD simplifies program management, with a library of over 1000 WODs and an easy-to-use programming tool. It also provides a powerful tool that supports the community at your gym—with the ability to encourage and connect with athletes inside and outside the box and analytics to make sure coaches can monitor the performance and participation of their members.
With the SugarWOD mobile app athletes can:
• Receive alerts when your box’s WOD is posted
• Prepare for the WOD with prep videos and your personal performance history
• Record your WOD results
• Track your PRs and progress
• Connect with CrossFit® athletes all over the world
• See how your friends did on your daily leaderboard
• Support your friends with comments and fist bumps
• Record workouts done outside the gym—choose from 1000s of built-in workouts
• Create and record custom workouts
With the SugarWOD mobile app coaches can:
• Do everything listed above and more…
• Publish to a mobile Whiteboard and connect with your athletes inside and outside the box
• Monitor member’s performance and participation to improve your coaching
• Connect with and encourage your athletes as they publish their workout results
• Access the coach’s prep planner for a consistent WOD experience for your athletes
More info can be found at www.sugarwod.com
"Great app, I love it! I'm just starting out in CrossFit and I'm not sure if I'd like it as much if I didn't have SugarWOD."
"It's so easy to use, both as a coach and a user. Awesome interface, tap friendly and very intuitive."
"SugarWOD has provided there so much more cross communication between the athletes from the different classes, it's actually amazing. Fist bumps are flying all over the place!"
"I worked in the Tech industry for 16 years before starting up the Box and I know when I come across some good tech, so well done!"
"SugarWOD has been a great success, members love it and its sparked some friendly banter and fierce competition amongst everyone."
What's New in Version 4.0.5
fix: hide inactive Tracks in athlete settings
fix: some athlete Benchmark PRs hidden in some cases
fix: crash when attempting to reset password with no email on file
fix: crash when app moves from background to foreground in some cases
In the latest version I can't see the date of a workout when searching my logbook.
The RSS feed from our box fails to load sometimes. Have curved response to my queries on the failure. Will continue to update review based on progress in resolving the issue.