Sullivan & Worcester’s REIT application provides real estate and investment trust professionals with easy access to industry news and resources, including a glossary of terms, a REIT conversion reference guide and S&W’s reports and analysis.
About the Firm
Sullivan & Worcester LLP, a leading corporate law firm, is nationally recognized for representing some of the nation’s largest public and private REITs in a wide range of transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, UpREITs, DownReits, secured and unsecured financings, senior, subordinate and convertible debt offerings, investment grade and sub-investment grade debt offerings, preferred equity offerings and sale-leaseback transactions.
• One-touching calling - contact our REIT attorneys while on the go and with ease.
• Voice Recorder - record your question about REITS and send the file via the app.
• Event Listings - View all current and updated information concerning REIT events.
• Appointment - schedule an appointment for a free REIT consultation and other services.
• Fan Wall - view multiple discussions on REIT postings.
- Bug fixes
- Improved UI
- Faster speeds
- New features
- Clark Online Network, LLC
- 31.2 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 My Pocket Attorney
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.