Bank “On the Go” with Summit Bank of KC Mobile App
Summit Bank of Kansas City Mobile App allows you to access your account anytime, from anywhere, using your mobile device.
With Mobile Banking, you are able to:
• Securely access your deposit and loan accounts
• View your account balance
• View detailed transaction history
• Transfer between accounts
• Locate office(s) and/or ATM(s)
• Pay bills
• Manage Debit Cards
• View your e-statements
Use Mobile Banking to access:
• Checking Accounts
• Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
• Money Market Accounts
• Loan Accounts
• Lines of Credit
• Change your Password
• Set up Touch ID to securely sign in to the app instead of using your Password
What you need to access Mobile Banking:
• Web-enabled cellular phone, PDA or other device with wireless data connection
• Any make, model or service provider
• Must be a Summit Bank of KC Online-Banking customer.
To sign up for Online Banking and receive access to mobile banking using your mobile device, customers can enroll by visiting the banks website and clicking on the online banking link and then ENROLL
Summit Bank of Kansas City mobile app is available to download for FREE. Your mobile carrier may impose data charges depending on your individual plan. Check with your carrier on specific fees and charges.
Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
Enhancements for iPhone X support
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.