Summit is a flexible day planner for managing all your tasks, calendar events & notes in one place. Automatically sync your calendars and create to-do lists to plan, prioritize, and reach peak performance daily.
- Automatically syncs with all your calendars
- One to do list with all your tasks & events
- Appointments can have checklists too
- Complete calendar events like to-dos
- Sync between devices with iCloud
- Drag & drop to reorder or reschedule
- Organize your thoughts & ideas with Notes
- Powerful repeat options for tasks & events
- Get repeating reminders whenever you want
- Powerful search across Tasks, Events & Notes
- And lots more!
Plan your day in a snap, always feel organized, and achieve your daily goals with Summit.
We have an optional premium subscription called Summit Pro. If you choose to subscribe, payment will be charged to your iTunes account the day your free trial expires. It will auto-renew unless you cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription or turn off auto-renew in your iTunes account settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period, and any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription. Thanks for your support!
Quick fix for a crash caused by Found in Mail calendars.
Thanks for all the 5-star reviews! They mean a lot to us.
Kyle & Ben
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app!!
This is the easiest & best day planner I have ever used! Everything from my old calendar transferred seamlessly. I love the clean layout & seeing all my events and tasks in chronological order for each day. However, you can put them in any order you like simply by dragging it, or you can choose the sort by time or sort by priority options found in the upper right corner of the monthly calendar I’m a list maker and being able to swipe the a completed event or task off the list, while still being able to retrieve it, if necessary, is an awesome feature! You can also choose to show your completed tasks in a faded display if you like seeing everything you’ve done for the day at a glance. I just got started and I haven’t use the notes yet, but knowing how detail oriented I am I’m sure I will! Thank you so much for developing this!
Absolutely my favorite day planner app!!
I have helped test this new app for several months and can honestly say it has so many unique features it blows other day planner apps out if the water.
My favorite feature is you can add events and tasks for the day in the same place and if you don’t complete a task it continues to carry it forward each day until you complete it. Or you can easily move things from one day to another by dragging and dropping. You can even search for events, tasks and notes to find everything easily.
It has simplified my extremely busy days by being able to see all my appointments, tasks and notes in one app. Thank you!!
You could have been the one
This is an excellent app, and it's so close to being what I need it to be. I have been searching for an easy to use app that combines to-do's and calendar events into one clean interface. I love how it shows overdue reminders and easily allows you the reschedule them. But I have two issues:
1. Tasks do not auto-sort by time. If I add a task that falls between 2 calendar events, it populates at the bottom of the list, often out of sight unless I scroll down.
2. It's too difficult to differentiate between calendar events and tasks at a glance. I was constantly going back to my Calendar app to look at my schedule for the day. Using some bolder colors would help immensely.
Fix those things and I'll be back.
Thanks for the feedback!
1. If you include a reminder/due time, then the Task is set to auto-sort by time (between events). If that's not happening, tapping the three dots in the top right, then Sort by Time, will get them all back on track. If you're seeing something different, let me know through the Feedback view in the app and we'll look into it. We also added logic so the app intelligently considers the completion time of repeating tasks to auto-sort them by time on future days they repeat. :)
2. There's a simple way to distinguish between tasks & events: On the right side, if you see "all-day" or two times, one on top of the other (e.g. 12:00p and 1:00p), then it's an event. If not, it's a task. We also show the to-do list/calendar name below the event, with the color chosen, so unless you have to-do lists and calendars with the exact same name and color, that can be a good way to tell too.
Hope that helps. Have a great day!
- Goals LLC
- 27.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Goals LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Matterhorn $2.99
- Fuji $19.99
- Everest $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.