Sumoku by Blue Orange Games™ - App
By Jonathan Hager
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sumoku is played with tiles numbered 1 to 9 - played in a crossword style arrangement. This official Blue Orange Games™ version brings this fun and educational game to your iOS5 device.
Players collect points by arranging tiles in rows and columns which add up to multiples of the key number. All players contribute to a common crossword-style pattern in the middle of the playing area.
At the start of the game the key number is determined. Each line of unbroken tiles (both columns and rows) must be a multiple of the key number. For example if the key number is 5, then the set of unbroken tiles must total 5, 10, 15, 20. Score points for each tile played and the other tiles that form the new line of unbroken tiles.
Play turn-by-turn over the air with your friends or face-to-face on the same device.
What's New in Version 1.2
* Fixed iOS7 Bugs - You can now get back to your matches from within the game or Game Center
* New Music and Sound Effects with a Mute Button
* Simplified: Removed unused features
* Larger playing area (uses the full screen resolution on zoom) for iPhone 5, 5C, and 5S
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 01, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 26.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jonathan Hager
- © Blue Orange Games™ & Hagerapps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Sumoku Face-to-Face Play$3.99
- Remove Ads & Enable Sumoku Face-to-Face Play$5.99
- Remove Ads$3.99