By William Alexander
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tired of entering place names and zip/postal codes?
Now you can use the map itself as the search tool.
* pan around use the map
* tap the update (red button) to fetch the weather information
* see weather for today and tomorrow on main view
* see weather right now on main view
* tap home to find your current position
* tap the more button to get a detailed view of weather for next 2 days
* supports portrait and landscape
* support for temp units
* support for wind speed units
Simply move the map around until you find your location, then click refresh to get the weather information for that spot.
- Category: Weather
- Released: Apr 26, 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: William Alexander
- © 2011 William Alexander
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Sun Jam Ads$0.99