Sun to Moon Sleep Clock
By Michael Sibley
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Help your kids learn when it's time to get out of bed with Sun to Moon Sleep Clock. 26 stars are removed at regular intervals through the night, helping them gauge how long it is until morning.
Customize the Sun and Moon characters with outfits, accessories and sounds or enable Snooze Rewards so that the longer your kids sleep, the more items become available to them.
Bedtime and wake-up time can be set from the settings page or by tapping the time digits on the main daytime screen and hitting 'Goodnight'. One-off naps can be triggered by tapping Moon's nose 3 times or tap it 6 times for an immediate sunrise.
Get tips and keep up-to-date by visiting Sun to Moon Sleep Clock on the web:
Other features include...
• Super-easy to operate with a built-in help system if you need it.
• Soothing sleep sounds with adjustable cut-off delay: Whale song, fan, white noise (hair dryer), harp music, washing machine, clock ticking, breaking waves, music box, sleigh bells, meditation or off.
• Wacky wake-up sounds: Digital beeps, dawn chorus, cock-a-doodle-doo, charge fanfare, cat meowing, trumpet, bongos, cheerful tune, Happy Birthday, Santa/Jingle Bells, Easter, rocket launch, sleep sound repeat or off.
• Friendly Sun and Moon characters with interchangeable outfits and accessories.
• Predefined themes including birthday, Christmas, Easter and Space.
• Shooting star night-time progress bar.
• Visual sunset and sunrise with custom artwork by artist Michael Sibley (http://www.msibley.com).
• Optional Snooze Reward system to gently incentivize the wait till morning.
• Star countdown with 26 stars removed at regular intervals through the night. Counters can also be customized in the Moon gift section.
• Twinkling 'final countdown': An optional 12 star countdown displayed towards the end of the night with a faster removal rate.
• Auto-dim mode to brighten and dim the screen half an hour either side of sunrise/sunset.
• Reading time: Let moon read his book for up to an hour at either sunrise, sunset or both.
• Nose tap naps and immediate sunrise: Set your nap duration and activate it by tapping Moon's nose 3 times in quick succession. An additional 3 taps triggers an immediate sunrise.
• Settings page pin code lock. If you forget your number the master pin is 8529.
• Dimmable night setting to reduce glare and save energy, accessible from the settings or by tapping the clock digits 3 times.
• Dark mode to reduce blue glow at night.
• 12/24 clock modes.
• Countdown mode.
• Sleep Clock stand & Hologram mode - Get crafty and make your device little-finger-proof with a Sleep Clock stand and hologram adapter. The Sleep Clock stand covers the device's physical buttons whilst hologram mode takes it one step further and gives the impression of Sun and Moon hovering in mid-air. Full instructions for creating your bespoke stand and hologram viewer can be found on my website at http://www.msibley.com/sleep-clock-stand, where you will also be able to download templates.
Note: Please ensure your device is plugged in and that notifications are silenced whilst using this app. If you forget your settings pin the master code is 8529. If using this app on an OLED screen (the iPhone X for example), it is a good idea to reduce the screen brightness and enable auto-dim mode for long periods of use.
If you find the app useful or have any suggestions then I would really appreciate a rating/review in the App Store. Positive reviews encourage me to keep working on the app and constructive feedback provides me with new ideas that I always try to implement if possible. Thank you!
What's New in Version 3.1.1
• Updated for iPhone X
• Performance enhancements and bug fixes
If you like my app and have a spare moment, a good review would make my day :-)