Help your kids learn when it's time to get out of bed with Sun to Moon Sleep Clock. 26 stars are removed at regular intervals through the night, helping them gauge how long it is until morning.
Customize the Sun and Moon characters with outfits, accessories and sounds or enable Snooze Rewards so that the longer your kids sleep, the more items become available to them.
Bedtime and wake-up time can be set from the settings page or by tapping the time digits on the main daytime screen and hitting 'Goodnight'. One-off naps can be triggered by tapping Moon's nose 3 times or tap it 6 times for an immediate sunrise.
Get tips and keep up-to-date by visiting Sun to Moon Sleep Clock on the web:
Other features include...
• Super-easy to operate with a built-in help system if you need it.
• Soothing sleep sounds with adjustable cut-off delay: Whale song, heartbeat, fan, white noise (hair dryer), harp music, washing machine, clock ticking, breaking waves, music box, sleigh bells, meditation or off.
• Speaking clock function - tap Sun or Moon's mouth to activate (optional).
• Wacky wake-up sounds: Digital beeps, dawn chorus, cock-a-doodle-doo, charge fanfare, cat meowing, trumpet, bongos, cheerful tune, Happy Birthday, Santa/Jingle Bells, Easter, rocket launch, Rock'n'Roll, sleep sound repeat or off.
• Digital or analog clock modes.
• Friendly Sun and Moon characters with interchangeable outfits and accessories.
• Predefined themes including birthday, Christmas, Easter and Space.
• Shooting star night-time progress bar.
• Visual sunset and sunrise with custom artwork by artist Michael Sibley (http://www.msibley.com).
• Optional Snooze Reward system to gently incentivize the wait till morning.
• Star countdown with 26 stars removed at regular intervals through the night. Counters can also be customized in the Moon gift section.
• Twinkling 'final countdown': An optional 12 star countdown displayed towards the end of the night with a faster removal rate.
• Auto-dim mode to brighten and dim the screen half an hour either side of sunrise/sunset.
• Reading time: Let moon read his book for up to an hour at either sunrise, sunset or both.
• Nose tap naps and immediate sunrise: Set your nap duration and activate it by tapping Moon's nose 3 times in quick succession. An additional 3 taps triggers an immediate sunrise.
• Settings page pin code lock. If you forget your number the master pin is 8529.
• Dimmable night setting to reduce glare and save energy, accessible from the settings or by tapping the clock digits 3 times.
• Dark mode to reduce blue glow at night.
• 12/24 and 'big digits' clock modes.
• Countdown mode.
• Sleep Clock stand & Hologram mode - Get crafty and make your device little-finger-proof with a Sleep Clock stand and hologram adapter. The Sleep Clock stand covers the device's physical buttons whilst hologram mode takes it one step further and gives the impression of Sun and Moon hovering in mid-air. Full instructions for creating your bespoke stand and hologram viewer can be found on my website at http://www.msibley.com/sleep-clock-stand, where you will also be able to download templates.
Note: Please ensure your device is plugged in and that notifications are silenced whilst using this app. If you forget your settings pin the master code is 8529. If using this app on an OLED screen (the iPhone X for example), it is a good idea to reduce the screen brightness and enable auto-dim mode for long periods of use.
If you find the app useful or have any suggestions then I would really appreciate a rating/review in the App Store. Positive reviews encourage me to keep working on the app and constructive feedback provides me with new ideas that I always try to implement if possible. Thank you!
• NEW Hula Moon Outfit
• NEW Heartbeat sleep sound
• NEW Big clock mode (thanks Shawn)
• Quick-set wake time panel is now hidden whilst in pin lock mode
• Tweaks and bug fixes
If you like my app and have a spare moment, a good review would make my day :-)
Ratings and Reviews
Best app for early risers who can’t tell time
My son is for, and can’t tell time. He was waking up super early and waking up the baby. We got this app and that night/morning he understood the concept and did not get out of his room until the sun came up. The baby slept, we slept, my four-year-old slept, this app is the best thing since sliced bread!
This app is the perfect equivalent to our well loved Gro-Clock but even more portable! Really helps kids understand how much longer until it is time to get up - highly recommend! Exactly what I was looking for :)
Like it, closest to "kidsl**p blue bunny clock" that I have found.
We have been using " Kidslee* Blue Bunny Clock" for about 7 months. I SOOO wish that I had found this first. This pretty much has everything that I use, with some extra stuff that seems to make sense. That blue one was $50 +sh. This has pleasant smiling characters (sun and moon). Countdown to character change, dimming, and alarm Or no alarm. I do not like the nighttime go to sleep music though. Whale song, hairdryer, rain,etc. My preference would be a harp playing lullaby type music that could be set to incrementally decrease in volume. I also do not like that the gear(settings) is so visible to my child, most of the child apps have a code such as a math problem to get into settings. My child loves to change the numbers, sadly, he saw me access settings only once. YES! I would recommend this app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.