Sundance Now brings you the best in award-winning films, documentaries & binge-worthy TV series. From exclusive Sundance Now Originals to new releases and hard-to-find classics—we have captivating stories for everyone. Discover your next favorite film in one of our handpicked collections, curated by filmmakers and cultural icons.
Start your free trial today to get unlimited access to our amazing library. No ads. No commitment.
• New films, documentaries, and TV series added weekly
• Home to acclaimed Sundance Now Originals and exclusives not found anywhere else
• Curated collections by industry tastemakers, highlighting film festival favorites
• 7-day free trial. Cancel anytime free of charge or continue for only $6.99/month
• Watch instantly on iOS, Apple TV and anywhere else you can find Sundance Now—all with a single account
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
If you are experiencing any issues, please visit - http://support.sundancenow.com/
In this version, we’ve made some updates so you can browse and stream seamlessly on iOS 12.
We are working hard to continually improve Sundance Now. If you encounter any issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Great content on a terrible app
Update March 12, 2018: The updates to the app are excellent. It's really a totally different and new experience. Thanks for listening, the original all was awful.
Old review: So basically keep a notepad of what you were watching and what you like because there isn't a history function, or a saved shows, it doesn't transfer between devices so what you watched on one device on your account zeros out on another device. But it zeros out on the device you watched it on anyway. Really great shows, you just have to manage it on a notepad to keep track. A for content, D for app
Needs Offline viewing/downloading option
I’m a new user. The selection looks great; I’ve been a fan of the Sundance Channel for a while now.
The app appears to be user friendly and intuitive so far.
When will offline viewing/downloading to device be available. I and my wife travel quite a bit and we’d love to take these great movies, shows, and documentaries with us!
Definite 5 star rating when that functionality is added.
Developer Response ,
Please contact us at email@example.com for answers to your questions.
Free Trial Problems
I just signed up for the 7-day free trial. I noticed right away that a 10-second rewind button is needed in the controls. Also, when you pause, the screen reverts back to the description of the show you are watching. This is not good since I'm trying to use pause to read information in a documentary. Please fix these two things and I'll give it a higher rating in the future.
- Digital Store LLC
- 200.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Sundance Now
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Membership $6.99
- Annual Membership $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.