Khalsa Sundar Gutka contains the daily and extended Sikh Prayers also known as nitnem. The Sikh scriptures are known as Gurbani and were written by the ten Sikh Gurus.
We have tried to include many banis and features to serve the most sangat as possible. Please respectfully cover your head and remove your shoes when using this app.
Currently included Banis:
* JapJi Sahib
* Shabad Hazare
* Jaap Sahib
* Shabad Hazare Patshahi 10
* Svaiye (Deenan)
* Akaal Ustat Chaupai
* Chaupai Sahib (3 different lengths)
* Anand Sahib
* Basant ki Var
* Ath Chandi Chariter
* Chandi di Var
* Shastar Naam Mala
* Asa di Var (With saloks)
* Rehras (3 different lengths)
* Ramkali ki Var
* Aarti-Aarta (3 different lengths)
* Jaitsri ki Var
* Sohila Sahib (3 different lengths, including rakhiya de shabad)
* Bhagauti Astotr
* Akal Ustat
* Salok M:9
* Sukhmani Sahib
* Sukhmana Sahib
* Bavan Akhree
* Sidh Gosht
* Dhakhni Oankar
* Dukh Bhanjani Sahib
* Baarehmaha Svaiye
* Salok Damale Da (Bani only)
* Bhagauti Astotr (Panth Parkash/Buddha Dal)
* Funhe M:5
* 22 Vars
* Bhagat Bani
* Bhatt Svaiye
* Raag Mala
* Much more...
* Select Bani length (effects Aarti, Rehras, Chaupai and Kirtan Sohila)
* Larivaar option
* Romanized option
* English Translations
* Rearrange indexes
* Font size and type
* Background Colors
* Manglacharan Positions
* Stay awake in app option
* Works on tablets and phones
We welcome any and all suggestions, corrections and comments! We are here to do your seva.
This Sundar Gutka was originally modeled after the Buddha Dal Sundar Gutka, but now includes much more. Banis are the same as Taksal Sundar Gutka if bani length setting is set to medium (except Aarti where it is in short mode).
Please like us on facebook or follow us on twitter for updates!
Bani is provided by BaniDB (http://www.banidb.com), the same source behind SikhiToTheMax and other apps.
1. Reminder feature so you never miss your paaht
2. Punjabi + Spanish Translations added
3. Simpler Bani Length Selection for new users (based on user feedback)
4. Updated Vishraam colors based on user feedback
5. Additional Gurbani Corrections
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome job thanks
Extremely helpful and nice app. Dear Khalsa hi thanks lot for your great effort. My only suggestion or benati is to please add bookmark features so one can keep track of which page person was on in case you run out of batter or you have to stop in between.
Thanks again may wane guru give you good health and life for doing great sewa
App get shut down if try to open Sukhmani Sahib link
Can this be review and resolve?
Please please please update the header and the footer of the app for iPhone X.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.