In Sunlit you create stories that combine photos, location check-ins, and text. For trips, events, or any memories.
Publish photos to your own blog — hosted by Micro.blog or compatible blogs such as WordPress — and discover beautiful photos from other users.
* Scroll through a timeline of photos from friends on Micro.blog.
* Import photos from your photo library or directly from Instagram and Flickr.
* Apply dozens of built-in filters and effects to your photos.
* Sunlit automatically groups imported photos by date.
* Add a title to your stories to publish as a full blog post.
* Drag and drop photos to change the order or move photos into new groups.
* Import locations with maps from your Swarm check-in history.
* Publish to Micro.blog, WordPress, or compatible blogs that support the MetaWeblog or Micropub APIs.
* Browse photos from other users and follow them in Micro.blog.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Improved timeline scrolling to load additional older photos.
* Fixed potential crash handling some upload errors.
* Updated frameworks and removed third-party crash reporting.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy photo sharing that supports the open web
I’m so excited to have downloaded and been able to use Sunlit. It’s a nice simple interface that interacts with popular services such as Instagram and Dropbox as well as your iPhone to get the photos you need. Then it’s simple to be able to add some memories about the photos (that are automatically grouped for you), and publish to your own website. A+
Does one job, and does it well
Uncluttered interface lets me pull pictures and text together quickly in a blog post. Unique filtering by date makes for easy review of my favorite moments
Sunlit provides a great way to seamlessly post photos to your blog or microblog.
- Micro.blog, LLC
- 16.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Micro.blog
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.