Publish photos to your own blog — hosted by Micro.blog or compatible blogs such as WordPress — and discover beautiful photos from other users.
* Scroll through a timeline of photos from friends on Micro.blog.
* Import photos from your photo library or directly from Instagram and Flickr.
* Sunlit automatically groups imported photos by date.
* Add a title to your stories to publish as a full blog post.
* Drag and drop photos to change the order or move photos into new groups.
* Import locations with maps from your Swarm check-in history.
* Publish to Micro.blog, WordPress, or compatible blogs that support the MetaWeblog or Micropub APIs.
* Browse photos from other users and follow them in Micro.blog.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Fixed uploading photos that were too big on external blogs like WordPress.
* Fixed a minor layout issue and reduced the size of the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy photo sharing that supports the open web
I’m so excited to have downloaded and been able to use Sunlit. It’s a nice simple interface that interacts with popular services such as Instagram and Dropbox as well as your iPhone to get the photos you need. Then it’s simple to be able to add some memories about the photos (that are automatically grouped for you), and publish to your own website. A+
Sunlit provides a great way to seamlessly post photos to your blog or microblog.
It uploads the images in a haphazard way...
Images aren’t uploaded in any particular order - quite annoying. Also, the images aren’t the same dimensions as they would be has you used the desktop micro.blog app.
It’s quite an odd app, better than nothing, but needs work.
- Micro.blog, LLC
- 23.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Micro.blog
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.