The Sunnyside USD app gives you a personalized window into what is happening at the district and schools. Get the news and information that you care about and get involved.
- View district and school news
- Use the district tip line
- Receive notifications from the district and schools
- Access the district directory
- Display information personalized to your interests
Parents and students can:
- View grades, assignments, and attendance
- View and add contact information
- Notifications page redesign that is more visual and intuitive
- Performance improvements
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I have two students in the district and a proud member of the Sunnyside community. I was very impressed to learn SUSD has an app! What an innovative way to keep parents connected! Very impressed. The notifications section in the app helps me review the messages the district sends home - great way for me to stay up to date or review any messages I may have missed. Way to go Sunnyside!
Sports, news, and calendars. That's a lot and it all looks well and is easy to navigate and personalize. I only really care about the sports, but this was really well done.
I think this app is a waste of a download and is really slow. But, if you want to get it then, alright.
A SUSD Student
- Parlant Technology Inc.
- 35.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Parlant Technology Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.