Sunrise Alarm Clock simulates the dawn using the flash from your iPhone to gradually increase the light in your room to replicate a summer dawn, helping you to wake up the way nature intended.
The light in the room is a signal to your body to increase go get-up-and-go hormone cortisol and to reduce the sleeping hormones of melatonin.
If the light alone doesn’t wake you, we have included sounds from nature that gently intensify to rouse your body from the final stages of sleep.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Wake up or drift off to sleep with nature sounds or your own playlists.
* Separate customisable timers for the light, music and sound alarms.
* May improve disrupted sleep patterns, low mood & energy levels.
* If you suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder this is a positive solution that could help.
* A cost effective alternative to expensive Sun Alarm Clocks.
* A portable & lightweight solution that can always be with you.
Instead of being jolted out of sleep by an aggressive beep in the dark winter months, try the Sunrise Alarm Clock today and wake up refreshed.
Updated to 64bit version.
Ratings and Reviews
I was hoping for more. The developer has a good concept and the UI is intuitive. But this shouldn’t be for sale right now as it’s too buggy. Somebody didn’t do good testing. Makes nasty scratching sound if you have it open and there’s music playing. You can’t press Home button or do anything on phone after you set alarm. Can you even turn the screen off after setting alarm and plugging in? I don’t know. Save your money and buy the real thing... for now.
The light doesn’t fade it, it just comes on suddenly at full brightness. That’s not what a wake up light is supposed to do. I wanted to contact their support to try and resolve it, but all the links are down, so that’s not an option. Seems like they put a non-working app up for sale, then cut and run.
Works one out of three times.
I’ve set this alarm three times now. It actually went off on one of those occasions. Pretty cheeky to charge for something that performs this poorly.
- Lost Ego Studios Limited
- 47.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Lost Ego Studios
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.