Sunrise Photography Compass
By Anistar Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sunrise Photography Compass is not only the usual compass, In addition to identification of direction, it also created by the special needs for sunrise photography.
When you open the iPhone, no matter where you are in the world, just can always know the information of sunrise and sunset at your location. With the compass feature you can quickly point out that the relative orientation of sunrise and sunset. Through the global positioning system also can know the current location of the latitude and longitude.
It's easy use and powerful. Absolutely will be best companion for sunrise photography and travel.
* Why you should buy Sunrise Photography Compass?
1. Easy and professional sunrise and sunset time / direction display with compass. (without network connection)
2. Can immediate see current and forecast weather information for the next 3 days. (network connection required)
3. Provides digital gray and white card to correct your digital camera or lighting (Flashlight). Useful for professional photographer.
4. Automatic features. Without complicated setting flow.
* Software features:
1. No need internet connection to get sunrise and sunset information.
2. Digital compass and GPS support.
3. Can quickly know any day of the sunrise and sunset information (Horizon, Civil, Nautical and Astronomy modes).
4. With the compass can be quickly pointed out that the sunrise and sunset orientation.
5. Automatic switch day and night interface to improve visual comfort viewing.
6. Support power saving mode, which can effectively reduce the power dissipation.
7. Support for switching magnetic north and true north
8. Support daylight saving time.
9. Support English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, French, German language.
10. Support iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 or later, and supports retinal display.
11. Buy once and upgrade function free.
What's New in Version 1.8
Fix weather feature can not connect to server.
People come from all over the world to Malibu, and many want to have their pictures taken at sunset. With this app, we can explore sites during the afternoon, and they can see what will frame the sunset at any given site. It's a great tool!
Does what I need it to
I use this app when backpacking to find what direction the sun will rise so I can pick a campsite that will get the morning sun. It's cold in the mountains in the morning so I need the solar heating. The app works great for this. I don't use the other features.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 17, 2013
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 6.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Chih Feng Sung
- © 2011 Anistar Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.