TAKE FULL CONTROL OVER YOUR SUNRISE SMART TV
Get the new Sunrise TV app, and you will have Sunrise TV with you 24/7. With everything that makes Sunrise Smart TV so unique:
- Live TV in HD
- Live Pause
- TV Guide
- ComeBack TV 7 days (TV start: 30 hours)
- ComeBack TV Agent
- Cloud-Recordings 1’200 hours (TV start: 60 hours)
- Video on Demand (for customers with Sunrise TV Box UHD)
- Smart Program Suggestions
For a full description and tutorials on all features, please visit our website at sunrise.ch/tv
In order to use this app you need to have a Sunrise Smart TV subscription (TV start or TV comfort).
Good to know:
- The Apple Watch App! You can now control your Sunrise TV Box with your Apple Watch and record your heart rate during live TV! The Heartbeat function uses data provided by the Apple Health App.
- Connect up to 5 additional devices with your Sunrise Smart TV subscription. At first use you will need to connect your device to your Sunrise TV Box at home. Detailed instructions can be found on our website at sunrise.ch/tv.
- Data used for streaming is free for customers with a Sunrise or MTV mobile subscription in Switzerland. This means the app's streaming data (video) traffic is not counted.
- In order to provide you with the optimal watching experience the video quality will always adapt to the speed of your connection. You will need at least a 3G or better network connection to enjoy this app. On WiFi we recommend a minimum download speed of 5 Mbit/s.
- The app also works abroad via WiFi connection. You can watch ComeBack TV, play your recordings, check your favorite programs in the TV Guide, and schedule recordings in order not to miss anything. Please note, that Live TV is not available due to legal reasons.
The Apple Watch App! You can now control your Sunrise TV Box with your Apple Watch and record your heart rate during live TV!
Ratings and Reviews
Good idea but needs polishing
While the navigation is modern, slick and fast, the player itself needs more work. In particular, it is difficult to go forward or backwards in the player. It would be useful if the developer implemented the controls of the SRF video app which gives buttons for skipping both forwards (30 seconds) and backwards (10 seconds). In addition, it is not possible to change the audio channel or to add subtitles while watching TV. In addition, adding thumbnails for when scrolling forwards and backwards further helps user friendly design.
Downloaded the app and so far I like what I see. One features doesn’t seem to work. “Push to TV”. Hope this will be fixed soon
Parfois beaucoup de peine à démarrer ou se ferme automatiquement !
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.