Sunrise Sunset Pro
By Kekoa Vincent
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Sunrise Sunset is a simple, easy-to-use application that displays important times such as:
- Civil twilight begin (Dawn)
- Sun Transit (Solar Noon)
- Civil twilight end (Dusk)
- Total daylight
Take this app wherever you go, no internet is necessary for the app to work.
- Use today's date or select any date
- Use GPS location or select a location from a huge list of cities.
- No internet connection needed. Calculations are performed on your device.
- GPS is also optional, you can manually enter a location.
- Set your own background image.
- Create your own list of locations by saving your current GPS location or a location from the database.
HOW TO READ THE POSITION TAB
The compass face will show the sun at a certain location. If the sun is near the outside of the ring, it is at a low inclination, such as at sunrise or sunset. The center of the compass is directly overhead(inclination 90 degrees).
Try using the position on a sunny day to see how the diagram matches up with the position of the sun.
What's New in Version 3.0.5
I love this app, but...
I absolutely love this app. I love being able to quickly find the sunset times wherever I am. The one issue I have with this latest update (which looks fabulous, by the way) is that whenever I scroll between my locations, it changes the date as well. With each location, a the date goes back one day. If today is 23 September and I scroll to a different location, the date becomes 22 September. If I scroll again, it changes to 21 September, and keeps going. Apart from that bug, this has been my favorite app for sun positions. Thank you!!
Thanks to the developer for updating this to the latest iOS. For little apps like this it's very helpful when they are supported for so long.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: May 31, 2017
- Version: 3.0.5
- Size: 14.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Daniel Vincent
- © 2017 Kekoa Vincent
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.