Sunset is a micro journal that helps you capture your thoughts and stay organized.
Write Quick Bullet Points
- Write quick entries anytime, anywhere
Express Your Emotions
- Use happy and sad animations to express your moods and feelings
- Write entries fast with your own templates
Organize Your Entries
- Put your entries into sections and subsections by drag-and-drop
Create Your Own Journal
- Customize your journal with your favorite colors, prompts, etc
Write In Private
- Lock your private entries with passcode, TouchID or FaceID
* The duration of every period of Monthly Subscription is 1 month. The duration of every period of Yearly Subscription is 1 year. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Less than an hour into this and I’m already digging it
“Well,” you’d say, “how does this differ from any journal app?” The thing is that it really doesn’t. But the simplicity really makes you focus on what you write and feel, rather than all the buzzy features other “journal apps” might have. I’m personally going through college applications right now and it is undoubtedly the saddest, most disappointing yet the funniest and most interesting time of my life. I just want to look back on my journal entries next year and see how hysteric I was dealing with the most trivial stuff. Lol. I would like some more focus on “the feeling” portion of the journal, which would make it stand out a bit more than other apps maybe? Thank you for releasing it when my life is at its all-time low! (Jk thank you!)
What I like personally is how the default font setting resets every time you press enter.
It’s very useful to me (though could be controversial to others preferences I guess) because i mainly like font changes for headings and such, so as opposed to the Apple Notes app, this is a very small, but very appreciated feature.
And of course, they very nice little touch of the smile/frown next to the logs.
I like that it’s very clean, organised, and minimal. It’s easy on the eyes and not too overwhelming to begin with, in regards to features and such.
I see that the first couple of reviews do bring up the “how does this differ from any other journal app?” and that’s a valid point which I would love for the app makers to explore and I can’t wait to see how it changes, but at the same time, maybe this is just the simplicity that someone could be looking for!
Clean, simple, not overwhelming, good alternative to the Notes app, bullet journalists might like it to keep quick notes on their phones, and congrats on the release!
Great concept with a lot of promise
I can easily see this being my favorite at. I love the simple UI which harkens back to the apps philosophy on journaling (I believe)—short and to the point. I hope that eventually they will have support for macs, but I’m patient. What made me give it a four is the lack of instructions on how the app SHOULD be used. I also wish that the different subjects/topics/tabs/(whatever) for day could be bunched together for one day as opposed to a bunch of separate entries for one day. Great app still.
- WayDC Limited
- 18.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © WayDC
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Monthly Subscription $1.99
- Pro Yearly Subscription $18.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.