By GoodLux Technology
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Are you getting enough sunlight? SunSprite wearable light tracker + app tracks your sunlight intake and measures your UV levels to make you a brighter, healthier you. Improve energy, mood, and sleep.
Make sure to buy a SunSprite to track your sun exposure with our app! Purchase yours today at www.sunsprite.com
PRESS & REVIEWS
- Fox News, Engadget, Gigaom, Discovery Channel, Boy Genius, Digital Trends, VentureBeat, SXSW, TEDMED
- “Getting enough healthy sunlight? Wearing SunSprite will let you know.” - Gigaom
- "For those looking for an inexpensive tool that will help them improve their health, SunSprite is a nifty option." - Boy Genius Report
- "The days the meter indicated I'd received my full blast of sunshine, I had spent my working hours feeling relatively calm, upbeat and energetic." - Engadget
- “It’s one of the most original forms of wearable tech that I’ve seen.” - Discovery Channel
BASED ON SCIENCE
- Invented by Harvard-trained doctors
- Light and UV data is based on 30 years of medical science
- Patent-pending technology tracks and creates your personal light profile
- Next-gen health wearable that tracks your light and UV
- View daily sunlight intake: detailed graphs, analytics
- View weekly trends for continued improvement
- Earn badges and awards when you get your daily sunlight
- Completely solar-powered. No cables needed!
GET INSTANT FEEDBACK
- Mobile feedback is dynamically served to you based on your personal tracking data
- View simple, easy steps to take control of your health
- Set ideal wakeup time to create optimal light schedule
- Must have SunSprite wearable device (hardware) for app
- Compatible with iPhone (4S or later), iPad (Air, Mini, 3rd & 4th gen), iPod touch
- Sync wirelessly with Bluetooth low-energy/Bluetooth Smart
Download SunSprite app now to enjoy the health benefits of sunlight!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.sunsprite.com
What's New in Version 1.2.0
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Great for those who need extra vitamin D!
I have a vitamin D deficiency, and SunSprite is a fun way for me to make sure I’m getting enough sun each day so my body can produce the vitamin D I need. Thanks!