SunTrust Tablet App
By SunTrust Banks, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The SunTrust Tablet App is optimized for your iPad and is specifically designed to provide quick and secure access to your personal accounts. You can make payments, transfers, and mobile deposits, view account balances and account activity, as well as search for ATM / branch locations. Read further for details and other important information.
To get started, download and launch the app. Then sign on with your SunTrust Digital Banking User ID and Password. It’s that simple.
- Option to view your personal account balances quickly without signing on
- View your personal account balances for Checking, Savings, Credit Cards, Lines of Credit, Access 3, Installment Loans, and select SunTrust Investments Services, Inc. accounts.
- View summary information for Mortgages, CDs, and IRAs.
- Search up to 180 days of your personal account transaction history.
- Make mobile deposits (if eligible, limits apply).
- Make bill payments.
- View bill payment history.
- Add billers.
- Make one time personal transfers.
- Make one time immediate payments to Installment Loans, Lines of Credit & Access 3.
- Make one time immediate advances from Lines of Credit & Access 3 including 3 advance options.
- View credit card balances and transaction history.
- Make credit card payments (if eligible).
- Initiate cash advances from your credit card (if eligible).
- View credit and cash advance available balances and limits (where applicable).
- View point and cash rewards (if eligible).
- View FICO score (if eligible).
LOANS and LINES
- View balances and transaction history.
- Make payments (if eligible)
- Request advances (if eligible)
- View detailed account info and advance details (where applicable)
ACCESS & AUTHENTICATION
- Retrieval of your UserID
- Reset a forgotten password
- Change UserID
- Change Password
- Change Security Question and/or Answer
- Enable TouchID
- Change your debit card PIN
ATM / BRANCH / CONTACT US
- Search for ATMs using an address or your current location.
- Search for branches using an address or your current location.
- Get help and find SunTrust contact information.
SunTrust is committed to the security and protection of your financial information. Our Mobile and Tablet Banking services are backed by our Mobile Banking Guarantee. For more information concerning our security and privacy or to view the Mobile Banking Guarantee, visit
*SunTrust does not charge a fee for the use of the SunTrust Tablet App. If you do not already have the appropriate plan with your wireless carrier, normal text or data rates will apply. If you receive a suspicious message, please report the incident to email@example.com.
©2016 SunTrust Banks, Inc. SunTrust Bank, Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
SunTrust is a federally registered service mark of SunTrust Banks, Inc.
What's New in Version 2.8.2
• Usability enhancements
• Payment support for Business Credit Cards
• Payment support for Corporate Credit Cards
I had the old app and it stopped working when I tried to deposit a check. I didn't think of deleting it and then downloading it again. I just did it with this current update and it works fine. I can now deposit checks with no problem. You can do everything from home now. Grandma would be amazed if she were here and could do this. Modern technology is great!
Much easier than mailing!
I have moved since opening my SunTrust account. However, since I have a lot of direct transactions, I don't want to close it. So, when I used to receive checks I would have to deposit them by mail. Now I can deposit them using my phone or my iPad. It is so easy.
It would be nice if to be able to put in notes on my purchase transactions.