With the Wonders & Worries Teen App if you are between the ages of 13-18 years old you can connect with other teens experiencing life with a seriously ill parent. Whether it’s mom with cancer or heart condition; dad with ALS or Lyme disease; or some other illness, you’re not alone. What you will find inside the app is:
- Activities you can do and share to help you cope with your situation
- Tips & info about how to better handle the stresses you may be facing
- A motivational wall to post and pull inspiration from other teens
- Discussions about different aspects of dealing with your family’s disease and situation
- Access to messaging a child life specialist from Wonders & Worries who can help you make sense of your experience
Come connect with teens like you through Wonders & Worries. Download Sup today!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.