By Grind Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***Free Trial Subscriptions Now Available!***
SUP magazine is standup paddling’s leading publication, boasting the largest combined print and online audience in the world. With a staff that lives the game, SUP magazine features jaw-dropping photography, technique pieces written–and presented in video–by standup’s top practitioners, as well as unparalleled gear reviews and stories that go to the heart of the sport’s culture. Combined with an unprecedented online video archive and event sponsorship across the nation, readers get the lifestyle, the know-how and the passion in one fantastic product. This is SUP magazine.
• Get your first issue free! Subscribe today and receive a 30 day free trial!
• ***1-year subscription for $14.99, subscription will start after 30 day FREE trial, and will automatically renew until cancelled.
• Your subscription will be billed to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
---SUBSCRIPTIONS WILL AUTO-RENEW---
Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of the subscription period. At the end of the subscription period, you will be charged for another subscription period unless you turn off auto-renew in your iTunes account settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
What's New in Version 4.5
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Dec 14, 2014
- Version: 4.5
- Size: 6.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Grind Media, LLC
- © TEN: The Enthusiast Network
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- SUP Magazine: $14.99
- Beginner's Guide 2013 of SUP Magazine $3.99
- Gear Guide 2013 of SUP Magazine $3.99
- 2012 SUP Gear Guide, by PixelMags$4.99
- SUP Magazine: Summer 2012$2.99
- Beginner's Guide of SUP Magazine$4.99
- SUP Magazine: Spring 2012$2.99
- SUP Magazine: Fall 2012$2.99
- Gear Guide of SUP Magazine$4.99
- Spring 2013 of SUP Magazine$3.99