Rewind time to 1980 in this mobile platformer, where you save the decade by avoiding deadly enemies and collecting old-school memorabilia.
Dr. Noid Wormser hates the '80s and vowed to erase the decade. Armed with his power glove of doom, he's twisted space and time to realize his evil plan. Only a man eternally stuck in that decade has the power to stop him. That man is Dan Camaro.
Bounce your way through the '80s, year by year, from coin-operated arcades to the neon glow of Miami Beach. Many obstacles stand your way. Only by re-building your massive collection of '80s VHS tapes, cassettes and video games will you be able to save the day.
So pop your collar, fluff your mullet and lace your kicks... It's time for Super 80s World, dude. Nothing but cool synthwave tunes and tasty waves lie ahead. Time to see if YOU can outrun the '80s!
* Over 40 levels through five unique worlds, each with their own boss fight
* Simple tap controls and fun combination moves
* Four (4) old-school arcade mini-games
* Over 1,700 legit collectables from the decade
* Online leaderboards and competitions
* Over 100 achievements
- Tap Tap Good, LLC
- 471.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Tap Tap Good, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.