Super Duper StoryMaker FREE
By Super Duper Publications
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With Super Duper StoryMaker, you can create all the picture and photo stories you want and tell them over and over — plus, you can make your own photo albums, special occasion cards, comic books, etc. Educators and parents will love StoryMaker because it helps children practice learning skills, such as reading, sequencing, vocabulary and sentence building, following directions, grammar, storytelling and retelling, interacting with others, and more.
Note: You are unable to save, print, or email your stories with StoryMaker FREE. To keep everything you create and let friends and family see what you have made, upgrade to StoryMaker.
StoryMaker has two screens — Create Story and Tell Story. In Create Story you make your stories, and edit and change them. In Tell Story you read, tell, and talk about your stories. For extra fun, record your voice and other sounds and have everyone listen to your stories.
• Create all the color picture and photo stories (and more) that you can imagine
• Choose from over 800 places, people, and items
• Include your own personal photos
• Add your own drawings and handwriting
• Name your story and type text on each story page
• Change and edit stories
• Record your voice and other sounds
• Share stories with others by telling and reading them aloud
• Turn the story pages just like a book or play them automatically
Teachers and parents can use StoryMaker to help children learn by making the following pages/worksheets and having the kids practice specific skills.
• RECOGNIZING OBJECTS – Naming pictures/objects on a page
• VOCABULARY – Identifying + reading pictures/photos with words underneath
• SENTENCE MAKING – Reading short sentences
• READING – Reading simple picture/photo stories
• SPELLING – Writing or spelling out loud the name of objects
• SENTENCE COMPLETION – Completing partial sentences by adding endings
• GRAMMAR – Filling in blanks on grammar specific phrases/sentences (verbs, nouns, pronouns, adverbs, adjectives, prepositions, etc.)
• ARTICULATION and PHONOLOGY– Saying target sounds in words, phrases, and sentences
• STORY BUILDING – Write + telling own stories by following proper story building skills (beginning, characters, setting, story starter, events, etc.)
• LISTENING + STORY RETELL – Adult reads stories and children retell them in their own words
• SOCIAL SKILLS - Identifying appropriate/inappropriate behavior in social situations
What's New in Version 3.02
* Updated OS Compatibility
* Stability Improvements
According to description you can record your voice, it does not work!
And I wish you could import multiple pictures from photo library and moving the photo wherever you like on screen, then it would be more than five star app, it would be great app for communication, etc for kids with special needs.
Could Use Improvements for this and full version.
For the girls, use their dresses and hair in various colors, Let the occupational and fictional characters also have expressions. I love the game though 😉
Great app! Can't wait to access the full version. Great for social stories!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 08, 2013
- Version: 3.02
- Size: 50.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Super Duper, Inc.
- © 2012 Super Duper Publications
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- upgrade to Full Version$4.99