Super Fast Runner
By Ravneet Singh
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Super Fast Runner is a simple and addicting game. Tilt the screen left or right to run backwards or forward. Touch screen to jump. The longer you touch the higher he jumps.
- Procedurally Generated Levels. There are no stored levels in this App. Everything is procedurally generated. Every time you play it you never know what you are going to get. All levels generated follow strict rules that guarantee certain game play elements without becoming predictable.
- Tilt the screen to move left or right. The tilt sensitivity and dead areas have been tuned perfectly. After playing this game most other "on screen" button games just feel wrong.
-Tap anywhere on the screen to Jump. Games need to be dead simple. They need to be playable while standing on the bus or train with one hand. Taking the tilt based movement and touch anywhere to jump, this game truly becomes a play with one hand while you wait game.
- Runs at 60 fps on all modern iOS compatible hardware. 60 fps is a truly magical experience. 60 fps is what consumers love about Apple's devices.
What's New in Version 1.9.1
- Retina graphics for devices that have retina display.
- App now supports iPad natively. Graphics on iPad are 2x clearer and should not run at 60 fps.
- Added more in-game instructions.
- Fixed minor bugs.
Simple and fun!
I just got this game like a week ago, and it is addicting and really fun! It's nice because it is a very basic game, and it doesn't really have to load, so you can play it when you only have a few minutes. also, this game has never crashed for me, while many of my other games do. It doesnt need Internet, so you can play it anywhere on an ipod! it also reminds me if mario😉. I just got a high score of 1,448!😊 this is a great game!❤❤😄👍💜💜
Super fast runner
Maybe you should make different levels other than having the same one. Also it would be nice to have in different places around the world. But I do find your game fun to play it just gets boring playing the same level. Maybe you could update it to make it better. I hope you understand where I'm coming from.
4-star could be five star
I think if this game was more realistic and had better graphics I would give it five stars also if the game would gave levels it would be better otherwise I really like the game
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 21, 2012
- Version: 1.9.1
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ravneet Singh
- © 2012 Ravneet Singh
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.