Super Fretboard Flash Card Addict
By Michael Rylee
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app gives you a great way to learn the fretboard notes, positions, sight reading, and ear training using your mind! Whether you are a beginner or professional musician, you will find this app as a useful tool for Mental Fretboard Training. Play this app 5 minutes a day and watch yourself improve! This app is a great companion to our popular Fretboard Addict series of apps for Visual Fretboard Training on a real Graphical Fretboard.
FRETBOARD ADDICT HAS REACHED OVER 1,000,000 MUSICIANS!
FRETBOARD ADDICT HAS BEEN FEATURED IN:
• IK Multimedia IKlip App of the Week
• Premier Guitar & PDA Essentials Magazines
• iTunes App Store Top Areas
SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE ON YOUR IPHONE, IPAD, AND IPOD TOUCH:
A unique & easy to use flash card method that just works. Mental Fretboard Training using flash cards gives you another way to master the fretboard and really understand the instrument.
LOTS OF INSTRUMENTS:
Acoustic guitar, electric guitar, 4 & 5 string bass guitar, and ukulele instruments
Given a string & fret, touch the correct note button
LEARN FRETBOARD POSITIONS
Given a string & note, touch the correct fret number button
EAR TRAIN & IMPROVE YOUR EAR FOR MUSIC
In-App purchase is available to purchase real instrument sounds and ear training mode for all instruments
LEARN NOTATION & IMPROVE YOUR SIGHT READING SKILLS
In-App purchase is available to purchase standard music notation for all instruments
LOTS OF OPTIONS TO CHALLENGE ANY LEVEL OF PLAYER:
• Learn the fretboard forwards, backwards, randomly, vertically, and horizontally
• English (C D E F G A B) or Romance (Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Si) Syllables
• Right and Left Handed Options
• Smart learning engine that keeps track of your incorrect answers and gives you the best next round
• Configure Sharps or Flats
• Configure whether the answer is shown, sound is heard, and/or notation is shown when you want to challenge yourself further.
CHECK OUT OUR NEWEST APP CHORD LEARNER
One star because ZERO wasn't an option...
Downloaded only to find out I had to BUY NOTATION (for an additional $.99)!
Guys, seriously??? Your app is pointless without the staff. Either include it for free or just charge the freaking $.99 in the first place.
I was looking for a flash card-like version of Guitar Scorist which (for FREE) lets you play notes on the fretboard AND shows you where that note is on the staff (it also sounds like a real plucked string too).
Fretboard Flash Card Addict, your marketing method is anything but "super".😑
Save your money
I got what I wanted from another app. This one sells you enhancements to where you invest $20 plus dollars for the real deal.
P.T. Barnum would be proud. Wish I could get my money back.
- Category: Music
- Released: Jun 28, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 25.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Michael Rylee
- © 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Notation for all Instruments$0.99
- Sounds & Ear Train for all Instruments$1.99