Super Gluu can be used to achieve two-factor authentication (2FA) for access to resources protected by a Gluu Server.
The Gluu Server identity and access management (IAM) platform enables organizations to deliver a central authentication and authorization service for web and mobile applications.
Gluu implements open web standards like SAML, OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, FIDO U2F and SCIM for single sign-on (SSO), authorization, authentication and identity management.
For more information, visit our website http://gluu.org
By default, Super Gluu includes advertisements. To remove ads, simply opt-in to the auto-renewing ad-free subscription. Details include:
• The monthly subscription makes Super Gluu totally ad-free. After successfully purchasing you will never see banners ads or full screen ads.
• The subscription auto-renews each month for $0.99.
• If you previously purchased a subscription on another device, click the "Restore" button in the menu to restore your subscription.
• Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account after confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off in the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
For more info, check out the following:
Terms of Service: https://gluu.org/docs/supergluu/user-guide
Fixed a few bugs
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.