By RootRise Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
PhotoConvert is fantastic tool to convert and rename thousands of images and photos at lightning fast speed. It offers features like image format conversion between JPEG, JPEG2000, TIFF, PNG, GIF, BMP, WebP and more formats. Supports conversion for RAW images types of all DSLR cameras. Rename set of images by adding prefix, suffix and number sequence. In addition PhotoConvert preserves metadata properties (EXIF, RAW, TIFF, etc.), Creation and modification date and time. It also maintains file-folder structural hierarchy in target folder.
◆ Simple and easy-to-use user interface.
◆ BATCH PROCESSING: Easy steps to resize hundreds & thousands of images/photos at lightning fast speed
1) Add or Drop images/folders.
2) Select desire options.
3) Choose target folder and Convert/Convert All.
◆ CONVERSION: Image format conversion from most of all supported source image types into JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG, TIFF, WebP, PDF, PSD, GIF, TGA, EXR, WebP and BMP. You can adjust quality for JPEG and JPEG2000 images. Lower the quality for higher image compression to get smaller file size.
◆ RENAME: Give new names to your photos. Rename by giving entire new filename or add prefix-suffix to the original filenames. Flexible choice allows adding number sequence at start or end of the filename, varying starting digit and number of leading zeros.
◆ Direct drag and drop out selected items from file list into target folder in Finder to get your resized images.
◆ Preferences option to maintain source folder structure hierarchy at destination.
◆ Preserves source image metadata properties like, EXIF, TIFF, GPS, RAW etc.
◆ Preferences option preserve source image Creation and Modification date.
◆ Preferences option to set destination folder. It set forever.. even after relaunch.
◆ Source image formats supported are JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, JP2, GIF, PSD, ICNS, TGA, EXR, ICO, XBM, SGI, PNTG, and RAW image types (like .raw, .nef, .cr2 etc.) from most of all DSLR cameras are also supported.
You can refer User Manual from menu "Help -> PhotoConvert Help" for any assistance, Contact Support.
What's New in Version 3.1
- Added new feature for conversion between WebP and other image formats.
- [Fixed] Preserve Creation date.
- Other processing improvements.
◆◆◆◆◆ New in Version 3.0 ◆◆◆◆◆
- Option to maintain source folder structure hierarchy at destination.
- Direct drag and drop out selected items from file list into target folder in Finder to get your resized images.
- Preferences option to maintain source folder structure hierarchy at destination.
- Preferences option preserve Creation and Modification date
- Preferences option to set destination folder. It set forever.. even after relaunch.
- Preferences settings to enhance image processing experience.
- New fine finished user interface.
- New icon.
- Now your favourite application got new name called "PhotoConvert".
no files found
trying to convert .bmp image files to multiple other file types. program seemed to be working until you open the destination folder. No files. Nothing. I searched my entire computer and again nothing. contacted support. still waiting.
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Jan 20, 2014
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: RootRise Technologies Private Limited
- © 2013 RootRise Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor