Super Image Viewer takes a simple image viewer several steps further.
• Fast. Always expands the image to the full size of your display. Great for making presentations.
• Supports the more than 50 image formats that Apple supports, such as .jpg, .png, .gif, .pdf, .psd, and all sorts of RAW formats.
• Just drag a folder full of images and other stuff onto Super Image Viewer, and it finds all the images. Drag to rearrange your folders.
• Searches nested folders. You can even drag a drive or other volume onto Super Image Viewer and it will find them all. (This may take a little time.)
* Options for setting the sort order, background color, and where to start off. Your options and last position are remembered.
• A low cost in-app purchase lets you add automatic slide shows, dissolves, separate preferences for each folder and more.
• Professionally developed so it won't let you down.
• Performance enhancements and internal fixes.
• Support for App Store parental approval.
• Now works with High Sierra.
• Link to App Store in the Credits.
Ratings and Reviews
So far I like it!
Right off the top you need to in-app-purchase the slideshow option $1.99 if you want that feature. But I think it's well worth that. The selling point for me is that with full screen slide show, all photos are scaled to fit the screen. Even if they are small old photos, they get expanded. Using for slide show for a family gathering.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.