Would you like to know what stocks Warren Buffett (Berkshire Hathaway), Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Trust and other superinvestors have in their portfolios? What did they purchase, sell and currently hold? Compare your stock picks to their actions? See the big picture by viewing entire list of superinvestors, their portfolio activity details and top owned stocks. Information is power, study app’s analysis and make your own decisions.
Create a stock watch list. Super Investor app will analyze each stock pick against most recently filed holdings reports by a proprietary list of superinvestors. App will compile a list of superinvestors that own your stock picks or divested from them. Details include shares owned, portfolio percent and changes for the filed period. App’s Analytics display entire list of superinvestors, their portfolio activity details and top owned stocks.
Subscription features include:
* Retrieval and processing of most recent superinvestors’ holdings reports.
* Detailed information about superinvestors’ holdings including buy, sell and hold actions, percent change and portfolio percent.
* Analysis of which superinvestors sold, hold or purchased stocks selected in your watch list.
* Analysis for determining superinvestors’ top owned stocks.
* Subscribe once and access all subscription features from all your iOS devices running the app.
Each subscription offers one week free trial then
* $1.99 per month
* $2.99 every three months
* $4.99 every six months
* $8.99 per year
*Payment for subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least within 24 hours before the subscription period ends and you will be charged through your iTunes account.
* If you purchase a new subscription during a free trial, you will forfeit any free trial period remaining from your first subscription.
* You can manage and cancel your subscription in your iTunes Account Settings at any time.
Note: Prices are equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
Terms & Data Privacy: http://ultrajetsoftware.com/UltraJetSuperInvestorTermsAndPrivacy.html
Thank you for using Super Investor.
Our new features:
-Improvements to data pull (Holdings reports retrieval) process.
-Added Top 5 Most Divested Stocks pie chart representing number of superinvestors that sold all shares of stocks listed in the chat’s legend.
-Updated User Guide video.
- Ultra Jet Software Corporation
- 42.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Ultra Jet Software Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- per year $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.