Super Metronome Groove Box Lite - Free Drum Machine
By Luis Martinez
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The best metronome for iPhone, is also an intuitive and powerful groove box / drum machine with high definition sounds. Free version.
Very easy to use, you can set any measure, rhythm, drum loop or pattern quickly. A little versatile drummer in your phone.
- Three sound tracks.
- Create your own sound bank, percussion kit or drum kit.
- High-definition multilayer quality sounds, samples from real instruments like acoustic metronome clicks, digital clicks, bass drums, snare drums, hi hats, rides ...
- Tap tempo, detects the Beats per Minute by pressing a button.
- Create your own rhythm patterns using the Pattern Creator tool, easier than a sequencer.
- Combine these patterns to create grooves.
- Combine all these rhythms and grooves with the HD high quality sounds.
- Stays perfectly tight all the time
- Visual Tempo.
- Practice tempo in a musical way.
- 20 to 300 Beats per minute.
- Supermetronome GrooveBox uses audio files with Compact Disc resolution: 44100 Hz sample rate and 16 Bits.
- Allow 5 Subdivision for Jazz swing feel.
- 32 Continuous bars.
The perfect tool for any guitarist, bassist, keyboardist, pianist, singer, drummer, percussionist or trumpet player.
Now you can have a rhythm factory in your pocket.
- Choose the number of beats and subdivisions.
- Select a groove, a sound bank and a pattern to the vibrator moving the wheels. You can enable or disable the sound or vibration pressing the buttons, or edit each one with the editor.
- Let's Rock
* Long press on "Play" button to deactivate flashing light.
What's New in Version 2.00
- New Design
- Count In
- Count bars
- Fixed Problems with iPhone 6s
- Lights on the Groove notes
- More little improvements
- Fixed litte bugs
Sounds Good So Far
I just started using this app. I did buy another app and am a bit sorry. While it was only $4, so far I like this app better. It's just that the other app had so many good reviews. But it did not have a free version like this. This app sounds better and has a richer tone. I think they should give you at least 32 beats with the free version then you can test it out properly. But they do offer it to you if you rate the app. I gave it a 4 star for that reason. Also, you can try it out enough to understand if it what you want. Give it a try!
I love this app
Very cool drum machine that I use to practice my guitar and drums to. Easy to use and the price is right. This company makes the best drum machine/metronome apps available IMO and I plan on buying more from them as soon as I am able. Till then, this is by far better than anything offered by the other companies.
Tap tempo is very usable. I've been using it to figure out BPMs for temporary music placed in films that I have been hired to write original stuff for. Since the video edits are done to the temp music, it's important for me to get the timing right, so the edits still feel right.
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 02, 2016
- Version: 2.00
- Size: 30.2 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Luis Martinez
- © LumBeat
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.