The best metronome for iPhone, is also an intuitive and powerful groove box / drum machine with high definition sounds. Free version.
Very easy to use, you can set any measure, rhythm, drum loop or pattern quickly. A little versatile drummer in your phone.
- Three sound tracks.
- Create your own sound bank, percussion kit or drum kit.
- High-definition multilayer quality sounds, samples from real instruments like acoustic metronome clicks, digital clicks, bass drums, snare drums, hi hats, rides ...
- Tap tempo, detects the Beats per Minute by pressing a button.
- Create your own rhythm patterns using the Pattern Creator tool, easier than a sequencer.
- Combine these patterns to create grooves.
- Combine all these rhythms and grooves with the HD high quality sounds.
- Stays perfectly tight all the time
- Visual Tempo.
- Practice tempo in a musical way.
- 20 to 300 Beats per minute.
- Supermetronome GrooveBox uses audio files with Compact Disc resolution: 44100 Hz sample rate and 16 Bits.
- Allow 5 Subdivision for Jazz swing feel.
- 32 Continuous bars.
The perfect tool for any guitarist, bassist, keyboardist, pianist, singer, drummer, percussionist or trumpet player.
Now you can have a rhythm factory in your pocket.
- Choose the number of beats and subdivisions.
- Select a groove, a sound bank and a pattern to the vibrator moving the wheels. You can enable or disable the sound or vibration pressing the buttons, or edit each one with the editor.
- Let's Rock
* Long press on "Play" button to deactivate flashing light.
- BPM label drag gesture
- Improved performance
- Bugs Fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Sounds Good So Far
I just started using this app. I did buy another app and am a bit sorry. While it was only $4, so far I like this app better. It's just that the other app had so many good reviews. But it did not have a free version like this. This app sounds better and has a richer tone. I think they should give you at least 32 beats with the free version then you can test it out properly. But they do offer it to you if you rate the app. I gave it a 4 star for that reason. Also, you can try it out enough to understand if it what you want. Give it a try!
New to this
I really like was I see on this app. My biggest challenge is getting to know how to make the best of it. As an old timer, I wasn’t born into tech use and is more difficult for me without specific instructions either by text or visually. Maybe someday soon I will get savvy enough to make a purchase.
Trying to get a feel for it
I am trying to get a feel for the app, but it seems like every 2 mins it’s asking me to either purchase the full version or to write a review or tweet about it. So therefore I am here. A bit bothersome that you can’t just actually gets your hands wet without being forced to pay or review. So I can not give an honest review for something I haven’t been able to experience.
- Lumbeat Ltd.
- 28.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © LumBeat
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.