Super Nano Trucks
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is the building game you've been looking for! Do some searching around the internet and you'll find that kids, parents and kids app reviewers love Super Nano Trucks! It’s a construction site for your iPhone and iPad teaching real world building concepts by construction industry leaders. It's fun, creative and offers tremendous learning opportunities to kids ages 3-8.
Mom and Dad blogs say, yes!
• The iPhone Mom
• Children's Technology Review
• Kimzi TV
The building industry loves it!
• The Concrete Producer
• Concrete Construction
• Concrete Producer Magazine
Mad props given in Ad Age, Women in Toys, Chicago Toy & Game Inventors, Crain's Chicago Business Review and more!
• 5 unique trucks - dump truck, Ozinga concrete mixer, bulldozer, steamroller and earth mover
• Ozinga concrete factory - Modeled after a real Ozinga factory in Chicago - drive the concrete mixer into the factory, adjust dials, and put together the right combination of sand, stone, cement and water to make roads, sidewalks and houses in the game.
• Gender neutral - Designed and tested for both girls and boys
• Operate the CB radio - Interact with female and male construction workers while you drive
• Complete challenges - Earn hard hats by completing simple challenges on the construction yard
• Authentic sounds - Trucks start, accelerate, change gears, beep, honk, factories hum, dials click and more
• Original illustrations - Artwork created by renown vector illustrator, Nicholas Slater and Brad Hodgskiss
Designed and tested for:
- Boys and Girls ages 3-8
- Developing spatial skills
- Building fine motor skills
- Encouraging creative play
"The game is simple to pick up and play right from the jump, with colorful graphics that are easy to read even if your kid can't."
4.5/5.0 stars – The iMums
"If you have a young child who loves trucks, construction or driving then I highly recommend this app..."
4.5/5.0 stars – Kimzi kids apps reviews on YouTube
"...a fun children app that allows for guided play and exploration"
Excellent – Children's Technology Review
"Here's an app that presents a unique spatial relations problem solving situation..."
Research and development led to innovations in driving controls
Most kids driving apps are designed to be used with two hands. One thumb for steering the vehicle and the other thumb for accelerating. That’s a problem because children under five only use one finger to engage with the touch screen. By combining both the steering wheel and accelerator, just touching the wheel drives the trucks like they would on floors at home!
A focus on creative play makes for a unique experience every time you start the app
We focused on guided creative play. Children can choose to complete missions to earn hard hats. In the build mode children can add roads, bridges, tunnels, trees and more to customize their environment. The environment loops on itself so that the trucks don't get stuck and your child never loses their place.
Parental controls that actually work
Parental controls were not an afterthought. In the iPad or iPhone settings, parents can regulate the length of play and break time. When the specified play time is over, a break whistle appears and prevents further play until break time is done. Parents complete the narrative with their kids by saying, “Oh, it looks like the workers are on break!”. Parents can also manage the sound effects of the app if they become a little too authentic. :)
About Bughouse in Chicago
We believe in a day when every child grows up knowing they can realize their dreams through their creations. Our mission is to hide education in really fun games and provide the tools for parents to help raise amazing little persons.
We're Bughouse: a super fun group of musicians, engineers, artists and writers who believe that they too, can use creativity to sculpt our world for a better future.
What's New in Version 2.1
- Even Bughouses need bug fixes for iOS 9
Version 2.0 is huge! We partnered with Ozinga, one of Chicago's most recognizable and longest running ready mix concrete companies in the U.S.!
Drive into the Ozinga concrete plant with the signature red and white striped concrete mixing truck and use the factory dials to create concrete that can be used to make roads, sidewalks and houses on the construction site! Use the earth mover to pick up and pour sand and stone into the factory. Modeled after the real thing, children will learn how different amounts of stone, sand, cement and water are used to make their Super Nano Truck world and the world around them.
This update also includes new missions, bug fixes, improvements and as always is completely free with no new purchases or updates in order for kids to access the whole game!