Super Ninja Quest: The Girl Fights Back
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Jump, kick, punch, throw shuriken, drop bombs, and collect Goldies and Spring Rubies in a pixel art platformer/brawler hybrid. Help Niki Nakamura collect the lost video tape collection Rob left her scattered around the gigantic evil Clan mega complex.
She is back. With the same powers as before, only with tougher enemies to fight. Show your true spirit in Super Ninja Quest, a platformer/fighting hybrid taking place in the beautiful landscapes of post-pixelcalyptic Japan.
As a sequel to Super Ninja Therapy, this game adds on the successful formula by including new enemies, new levels, and all new quests.
- Game Center support with High Score and Total Boss Kills leaderboards
- Improved virtual controls
- 45 different screens to explore
- Use real weapons from ancient Japan, such as shuriken, katana, Naginata and the deadly Tsubute.
- Upgrade your ninja weapons in the Super Weapons Shop
- Smoother gameplay on older generation devices
The battle gets tougher as you progress, but don't despair - as you get to slowly learn about the evil Clan and what they plan to do with your friend Rob.
Follow us on @devtherapy
p.s. We are planning a pretty major update soon, please let us know if you have questions, requests or ideas!
What's New in Version 1.0.1
This minor fix updates some launch day issues.
Super Ninja Quest now has impeccable iPhone 5 compatibility.
As a launch bonus, we added a new enemy: Naginata!
At first I thought this game had really poor controls, but after a few minutes of playing I realized they are just challenging and the game is quite fun! I recommend it for those who miss the challenge of old arcade games!
I love it
Not a good game. It gets really irritating when a new level starts every 5 seconds. And the controls aren't stable at all.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 23, 2013
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 36.6 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gur Ilany
- © Samuramu 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Golden Katana$1.99