SuperNote Notes Recorder&Photo
By FITNESS22 LTD
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
NOTES + RECORDING + PHOTOS + REMINDERS
Auto-organized with color code / category
Perfect for Lectures, Meetings, Conferences, Interviews, Debriefings, Brainstorming, Quick notes, To-Do Lists, Planning, and more.
Awesome for Work, School and Daily Life.
Type, record, or type while recording/playing, also add in photographs and capture everything. This is the quickest & most effective notes app available
========= APP DESCRIPTION =========
Super Note helps you create notes very rapidly and make voice recordings during, as well as add photos. The notes are color coded so you can find them instantly and you can change the note color/category on the fly. You can also set future alert reminders on individual notes.
Recordings & Photos are built into the note and can be made any time - you can take notes & photos while recording or while playing, and you can pause/resume to add new recording sections to an existing recording.
You can also transfer your notes to other people or to your computer using email, WiFi, or dropbox.
========= APP FEATURES =========
---- TYPED NOTES ----
● Text notes with built in recordings & photos
● Color coded note templates
● Topic related note templates
● Copy / Paste / Spell Check / Languages, and everything else you'd expect from a great text editor
● Swipe left/right to switch to other notes
---- AUTO-ORGANIZED ----
● Sort by date, category, or alphabetically
● Rapid search with instant search results
● Change color / template on the fly
---- RECORDINGS ----
● High quality audio recordings
● Recording works also when device is locked
● Recordings are built into your typed notes
● Record & take notes at the same time!
● Pause and continue your recording session
● Playback recordings while typing
---- PHOTOS ----
● Add photos to your notes
● Capture from camera or choose from your library
● Photos are auto-attached to your typed notes
● Take photos while recording / typing
---- REMINDERS/ALERTS ----
● Set reminders on your notes
● Alerts pop up even if app is closed
---- SENDING & SHARING ----
● Download to computer through WiFi
● Export to Dropbox
● Send to yourself via email
---- iPhone, iPad, iPod ----
● Supports iPhone, iPod and iPad
● Tested & certified on all product models
● Built using Apple recommended methods
---- FREE VERSION ----
● Limited to 4 notes & 1 photo per note
This app includes an auto renewing subscription which unlocks unlimited notes
- Subscription options are either monthly, every 3 months or yearly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication."
Dear customers, we are here for you! Questions? Comments? Support? just drop us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 4.910
TOO MUCH HASSLE!
I used this app to record voice notes of lectures so I could study during my long commutes but this app was a pain. First, your recordings will save in AIFF format which you’ll need to convert if you want to listen to your notes using any other sound player. Second, they used to have multiple options for downloading your apps to your computer (so that u can free up space on yr phone) but recently removed Dropbox & changed the email settings so that there is an error message every time you try to share your files. It says there is “no email on file” but does not have a clear place to save an email address to your app. Checked support and there was no help there either. The only other option is web sharing which is time consuming. I’m glad I tried out the free version first. Oh, & if u use the free version plan on downloading yr files frequently, as there is a limit to how much u can keep on their app & it’s fairly small (about 19 minutes).
In my opinion
This app is perfect. I’m a full time student and I work 40 hour work weeks. This app is absolutely perfect for both. When at work, I can quickly and easily record messages. When at school, I can take notes and record the lecture all at the same time! There is no limit, so you can type as long as you need in one note, and there is no time limit for the recordings. You can pause and resume as much as you need to. The only thing is, I wish they had a way of recovering the notes, if you accidentally delete one it’s gone forever! But overall, Great app and it’s free to download!
So far so good
Just started and its meeting my needs, but I would like the option to add more tabs. I like needing a password to open notes so I can keep at least some semblance of security. I download prime from the start because other raters stated loosing documents when they upgraded. As long as the app keeps running and updating doesn’t f-it up I’m happy.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 21, 2017
- Version: 4.910
- Size: 44.0 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: FITNESS22 LTD
- © Fitness22 LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Upgrade$19.99
- Premium Upgrade $9.99
- Premium Upgrade $13.99
- Premium Upgrade$1.99
- Premium Upgrade$11.99
- Premium Upgrade$9.99
- Premium Upgrade $4.99
- Premium Upgrade$3.99