Super Planner - Event Planning App
By Heathcote Media Group, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Super Planner is a business app for the professional event planner. It provides a variety of planning tools, including calculators for venue capacity, staffing, catering, staging, projection and dance floor, as well as useful tips in several areas. Features include:
- Calculate venue capacity for 15 different seating configurations, including banquet, classroom, theater, reception, conference & exhibit. Includes “comfy” and “snug” calculations for several configurations.
- Capacity calculator works in reverse too. Enter your desired capacity in a specific seating configuration and it tells you how big a room you need.
- Capacity calculator works for both feet and meters.
- Dance floor size calculator.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Price Converter, from “inclusive (of tax and gratuity)” to “plus plus”. Factors in for whether gratuity is taxed or not. Works in reverse as well.
- Calculates # of hors d’oeuvres needed for various events.
- Calculates # of drinks needed for various events.
- Chart lists# of drinks per bottle for wine, champagne, 750ml liquor, and liter liquor.
- Table chart listing linen sizes needed for each table size, as well as how many people fit at each one.
- Diagram of formal place setting.
- Calculator for # of waiters based on 5 different service styles.
- Calculator for # of bartenders needed.
- Calculator for # of check-in staff needed.
- Projection Seating calculator for how close first and last row of seats should be based on your screen size.
- Projection Space calculator for how much space needed between projector and screen. Provides a basic calculation, as well as an advanced calculation (based on focal length and projector depth).
- Staging diagram, showing locations for “stage left/right”, “up-stage/down-stage”, “house left/right”.
- Stage height calculator.
- 13 Powerpoint/Keynote design tips.
- 15 Projection tips, including:
-- When to use front vs. rear projection
-- When to use iMag (image magnification)
- Assorted other tips on sound and speaker prep.
David Adler, CEO BizBash
This is the first good app I have seen on iPhone. Takes the knowledge of event professionals and early makes it usable and actionable. Looking forward to seeing all the upgrades and improvements based on how it is used. Really let's you have the comfort level with your suppliers that all the basic decisions being made and being recommended are on target.
Michael Cerbelli's: Hot Event & Entertainment Idea: 2011. SNEAK PEAK!
Bravo! Take a sneak peak at one of the special event apps that I will talk about in Phoenix, AZ on January 27th, 2011 at The Special Event Show. This is a great resource at your finger tips. Easy and helpful. Looking forward to the updates and next generations. Well worth the $. Love it. Kisses. M.
Just started playing around with it, i can see very quickly that it is going to be part of every project going forward.. I love how it calculates so quickly.