Super Simple Soccer
By Motorious Entertainment Oy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You’ll Never Play Alone with Super Simple Soccer! SSS is easy, fast and fun local multiplayer football game that can be played on one device. Show your opponent who’s the champion with simple one-tap controls and witness their moment of defeat while you are victorious.
Jump to field with a Quick Match, 3 minutes of intense football action and Classic (easy) play mode. Tap your corner of the screen and your player runs to the direction of the arrow and kicks the ball. Press longer and you’ll get a moving arrow showing where you can sprint fast. If you reach the ball, your player will kick it hard.
Feel like a Champion? Try Custom Game and adjust game length and try Advanced game mode that offers even faster pace and more fun for experienced players. You can also tune your country flag and player here. These setting will be ready for you for the next Quick Match, so you don’t need to adjust them more than once.
After a few matches, you’ll see a word from our sponsor’s video. Watch the video and the intense football action continues. Prefer not to watch videos? You can purchase a one-time upgrade and go ad-free.
Super Simple Soccer is most fun with friends, so spread the word and let your friends know about the game – and You’ll Never Play Alone!
- 2 or 4 players can play on one device
- Play Quick Match or Custom Game
- Adjust game length
- Play Easy game or go for Advanced game mode
- Support your favourite country and select your flag
- Tune your player character
- Go ad free with one-time purchase
Become a fan of Super Simple Soccer on Facebook:
This game may include:
- Direct links to social media websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page
- Advertising of Motorious Entertainment products and also products from selected partners
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
What's New in Version 1.0.3