Create slime and play with it on your mobile device. Stretch it, squish it, knead it, pop it - just like you would with real slime or goo. Enjoy that satisfying feeling without the mess or sticky fingers!
With a huge selection of slimes types, decorations and colors to create from, this app is for slime noobs and pro slime veterans, young and old, boys and girls! You can even send slime gifts for your friends to enjoy on their own devices.
- Play with your simulated slime right on your phone.
- Realistic slime simulation: Stretch it, squish it, knead it, pop it - just like real slime!
- DIY! Create your very own slime. Choose from multiple materials, colors and even add glitter, jelly cubes and other amazing stuff.
- Rich slime gallery: Clear, milky, metallic, jiggly and many more.
- Introducing: Magical Slimes! Kids, don’t try to make these at home - because you can’t!
- Not all slimes were created equal: Unique texture, color and behavior for each slime.
- Fun area: Play Lu-lu's Slime Quest, guessing games, turn your photos into slime (greenscreen effect) & experience slime painting!
- Send slime gifts to your friends! Hit the gift button and send gifts that your friends can load into their devices and play with!
- Satisfying 3D Sounds: Turn up the volume and listen to your slime squishing as you touch it.
- Shake it till you make it: Shake your phone to undo stretches.
- Share your creations! Hit the share button and send images of your slimes to your friends.
FOLLOW US at
- We've added amazing new levels to Lu-Lu's Slime Quest!
- New edible Decorations: Chocolate Beans and Gummy Bears :)
- Various improvements to the game graphics & sounds
- Fixed some annoying little bugs in iPhoneX and other devices
Ratings and Reviews
I really like this app because my parents won’t ever let me actually make slime because they say it’s to messy, but in this app I can make as many slimes as I want and I can customize them they way I like.
There are so many slimes and so many decorations you can choose from and you can really customize it to be just yours! I really love this app and I find it useful if I am really bored and have nothing else to do on an extremely boring rainy day.
On this app there are slimes that are originally there without you having to make them and it kind of saves time if you don’t want to take a while mixing the ingredients together for two whole minutes, and the slimes that they give you are really amazing and satisfying to play with
If I were to complain about anything on this app it would be that the slime types aren’t actually named right. The creators of this app might want to look up the type of slimes there really are in this would and match it to the textures that they have created.
Overall, this app is really great and useful for anybody who wants slime but their not aloud to make some or a person who has plenty of slimes but they really want to make their own custom slime or want to be satisfied. This app is really fun and I would recommend it to everyone who is utterly obsessed with slime. I hope this review was really helpful to who ever has read this because I know all the reviews that I read were really helpful to me.
Pretty Good But...
I think that some changes should be made. First if the creator could, try to the edges of the slime to merge with each other instead of having a cloth simulation with some sound. I understand it will bring some issues of run performance but I’m sure you could add 2 buttons or a settings menu and so on. Also I think if you could also add settings for the size/portion of slime you want. Even though having and giant blob is satisfying I also think some of us might want smaller amounts, and you could pick the background such as a white table, wood floor, etc or even photos picked from the users photo album. Speaking of backgrounds I was wondering if you could control the transparency of the slime so we see through it and have it on the background. Lastly I would like to explain perhaps adding texture and multicolor, since some of your slime has texture like the yucky section, I think it would be great if we set our own pictures as the slime and this could work very well with the transparency idea. Also with multi color you could probably have different sections with different colors and maybe even have a hue chart, being able to pick our own shades of colors. If you do read this, thank you for your time and even your effort if you do implement my ideas that were listed here. I think you are a talented creator and have great potential on the app market. Again thank you for your time and consideration.
GREAT GAME! A few suggestions.
Ok so yet I am another reviewer who cannot play with slime, because according to mom, it is supposedly too messy and gross. But this is honestly a great substitute! I just have a few suggestions.
My first suggestion is better sounds. Sometimes, it just sounds like water sloshing around in the bowl. Also, the clicking sounds are very unrealistic. I would appreciate it if you worked a little harder on your audio. Especially since the game is really starting to take off.
My second suggestion is that we could maybe actually add the proper ingredients rather than just mixing them together. Like adding glue, face mask, borax, contact solution, food coloring, just because the most satisfying part to slime for me, is adding all the different compounds.
My final suggestion is that the add-ins or decorations whatever you call them, would look more realistic. I understand that you have to try and animate them, but LOTS of people have your game that would probably like this. Like maybe adding chunky glitter, fine glitter, just please more realistic. Like how the foam beads just look like translucent orbs. I would love if more thought was put into your ideas.
I know this will just be a lost review hiding behind many others, but if the developers would add these, I would REALLY be able to enjoy the game even more. I hope you have a good day! :)
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the amazing review! We promise to continue improving this app in the near future!😄🦄🌈
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.