Super Spell Heroes is a real-time 1v1 puzzle duel game of wizards and elemental powers. Tactically match colours to cast epic spells, fight other players and become the ultimate magical legend!
Journey through magical realms, unlock and upgrade new playable wizards and equip them with unique, evolving spells.
Get ready to join the battle now, level up your magic and duel your way across the map to the mystical Crystal Palace!
• Cast powerful spells by matching elements in a frenzy of fighting and puzzle game action
• Wield and level up legendary skills in multiplayer battles, from impressive attacking blasts to strategic blocks and heals
• Fight real-time tactical duels against players from around the world to receive valuable rewards
• Unlock and train every brave hero, from Jane the Witch to Asgard the Golem, and complete their quest
• Master the unique magical spells of each hero and choose their best tactical loadout on your journey to become a legend
• Collect, evolve and max out hundreds of powerful spells to build a formidable deck
• Journey through and discover magical worlds, slaying wizards and bosses on your adventure
• Focus on defensive play or be brave and attack in an epic frenzy? The choice is yours
• Complete quests on the world map to train heroes and level up to achieve ultimate power
• Match your opponents in duels where tactical focus can outdo sheer power
• Connect with Facebook to train and battle with your friends for ultimate bragging rights
Terms of Service
By accessing or using a Sviper product, you're agreeing to our Terms of Service (https://sviper.com/terms-of-service/).
- Character selection and spell selection redesign
- Added a timer to indicate spell spawns on the playfield
- Endgame rules and matchmaking modifications
- Various balancing changes
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Loving this game so far!
I appreciate this game for a variety of reasons. My biggest gripe with mobile games today is easily the intrusiveness of microtransactions, ads, and pay to win mechanics. After completing the second area in this game, I haven’t spent a penny, haven’t watch an ad that wasn’t optional, and have been able to maintain around a 60% win rate. Matches are quick and great for people who love to micromanage, and the rest of the game (deck building, questing, hero leveling, etc.) is great for those who want more of a long term, grindy experience. My biggest concern moving forward is that the developers will move away from what they’ve built to more of a typical pay to win ad watching mobile gaming bonanza. Also, I think a great addition would be guaranteeing a small amount of gold (even 5 or 10) after each win, and reserving the hero key bonuses for things such as spells, gems, and runes. I have a lot of spells ready to upgrade, but the only way to upgrade them is to wait for daily rewards or to buy gems, and I don’t like that. Aside from that, I’m very happy with this game so far. Thank you to all of the developers 🙂
This game could be fun...
At first I liked this game and I played it a lot, but as I played it I started to notice a pattern. The game has this “balancing” system that completely stifles one player to fix the outcome of the match. They will create a checker pattern on your board but leave you with one small pocket where if you’re lucky you’ll be able to start to untangle the mess of blank checkered tiles. This is CONSTANT, and it truly feels like harassment. It ruins any potential for a competitive match, which is why we play online games..anyway this is just a disappointment in my book.
Fixed fights are not entertaining, the game system shouldn’t allow drops that that don’t have potential to match. You will unlock a new tier spell and they will drop it but encase it in the opposite color. All of this happens to you while your opponent is just punishing you since the game is literally handicapping you.
Also I swear the drop rates aren’t even for both sides, they drop 2 for you and 4 for them sometimes but it’s hard to keep track of...but I’ve noticed it. Why can’t we just compete on an even playing field?
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you a lot for your interest in the game and for sending in your feedback. We do appreciate feedback such as this to help us identify where improvements can be made. Please contact us at support.flaregames.com If you want to share more details or send in any other ideas. Thanks for your support! Cheers, Your Super Spell Heroes Team!
GIVE IT A TRY YOULL LOVE IT
Sooooo good!! I’ve been waiting very long for a game like this. It’s not too difficult but not too easy either. The bosses provide a nice challenge, you can unlock many characters along the way, send them on quests to train their spells, and gain extra bonuses all throughout the game by watching short ads if you choose to do so. They always match you up with players around your skill rank which increases as you win matches. When your skill rank increases, you get a victory bonus which earns you extra gold and runes to level up your spells and character skins. If you win 5 matches you summon the cute celestial emissary guy which grants you another reward. This game is so rewarding and enjoyable and this is only the beginning guys I know there is so much more to come. Can’t wait until we can join a guild!! I’ve been telling all my friends about this game and they all love it! VERY HAPPY. Thank you to the developers excellent job! :)))
- Sviper GmbH
- 420.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Sviper GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Mystic Forest Pack $4.99
- Fistful of Gems $0.99
- Pile of Gems $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.