By P1XL Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In 2002, Splatform started the jumper genre of games, even if nobody knew it. Now, Super Splatform, a challenging platform jumper with authentic NES style graphics and full chiptune soundtrack, is availabe for all iOS devices!
Make your way through 50 hand-designed levels spread over 5 unique worlds. Ascend from the earth, to the clouds, into space, and beyond the infinite! Also includes an infinite vertical mode, and a pixel-perfect remake of the original Commodore 64 version of Splatform from 2002, which was hidden as an easter egg in the legendary C64DTV plug & play joystick!
- Three control schemes: two thumb, tilt, and swipe, with adjustable sensitivity
- Bouncy chiptune soundtrack: 8 unique NES-style songs
- Find shortcuts through the levels to reduce the number of bounces and earn a gold ranking
- Unlock bonus levels by achieving a silver or gold ranking on all levels
- Collect the coins on each level to unlock extra difficulty levels in Infinite mode
- Game Center enabled: individual leaderboards for every level, and many achievements
- Full iCade support, including all menus - you never need to touch the screen
- Universal app: supports all iPads, iPhone 4 and up, and iPod 4g and up
What's New in Version 1.2
-improved Infinite mode achievement reporting
-changed default control mode to Two Thumbs, for new installs
-improved Two Thumb controls (faster starting acceleration to match Tilt and Swipe controls)
-Fixed the bug on Level 5-3 - iPad; could shortcut the level
Sorry for the title, I had to.
Anyway, this is a great app. Each level you can get the gold rank (pretty hard) then you can get the gold coin (easy) then you can play it a third time get the rainbow coin (harder) so replay is very good.
Anyway its a great platformer with some challenge and at it's price of a dollar you are getting a ton for your money. I do recommend.
Incredible game, but the 3rd world is a frustrating gauntlet of endurance and memorization. I like challenge, but when the challenge comes from having to memorize the level front and back, it takes all the fun out of it. Especially the last level of world 3, its ridiculously long and annoying.
Nice Game, But...
Ok. This is a very good game. I love the music, gameplay, and graphics. Though, I would like to state most levels are EXTREMELY hard. By that, I mean nearly impossible. Like level 2-10. Make it a bit easier please! [I spent 30 minutes to beat Level 2-9 as well]
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 01, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: P1XL Games LLC
- © 2013 P1XL Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.