This FREE Kid's Bible app brings the Bible to life for the entire family with a full Bible, videos, images and engaging interactive games. Featuring fourteen (14) full-length, FREE EPISODES from the Emmy nominated Superbook series including David and Goliath, The Ten Commandments, Daniel and the Lions’ Den, and The First Christmas!
The episodes included in the Superbook children’s Bible app are:
• In The Beginning
• The Test!
• Jacob and Esau
• Let My People Go!
• The Ten Commandments
• A Giant Adventure
• The First Christmas
• Miracles of Jesus
• The Last Supper
• He Is Risen
• The Road to Damascus
Other aspects of the Superbook children’s Bible app include:
DYNAMIC CONTENT WITHIN THE BIBLE
• Videos and interactive content embedded within the Bible, so kids can easily interact with each chapter of the children's Bible.
• Biblical answers to hundreds of questions that are common to children.
• This free kids Bible app also includes profiles of people, places and artifacts found in the Bible.
• 14 full-length, free episodes from the Emmy-nominated children's Bible animation series - SUPERBOOK.
• Dozens of dynamic video clips from the SUPERBOOK animation series.
• Images of Bible characters, places and artifacts enhanced with detailed biographies.
• SUPERBOOK Club members can watch 39 episodes from the SUPERBOOK series.
INTERACTIVE BIBLE ENGAGEMENT
• Take our Daily Bible Quests – a collection of game challenges that feature an encouraging Bible verse of the day.
• Find Biblical answers to questions that are important to kids – questions about life, heaven, Jesus and the Bible – in the SUPERBOOK Q&A Contraption.
• 17 fun Bible games that you can download and play anytime, anywhere
• Choose the right answer in an engaging Bible trivia game – important questions for kids with fun Biblical answers.
• Try to find all of the hidden words in a challenging Word Search game.
• Decode Bible verses before time runs out in the exciting, new Bible Verse Scramble game
• Experience a kid-friendly sharing of the Gospel message.
• Take notes and attach them to Bible verses.
• Favorite/bookmark Bible verses that you like.
• Highlight passages with multiple color choices.
• Add your own photos within the kid's Bible, so that you can make a personal connection with a verse. For example, if you want to remember to pray for a friend, you can attach a photo of that friend to a verse, which can remind you to pray for them, or maybe you’ve photographed an incredible sunset, so you can take that photo and attach it to Genesis 1:3 where the Bible shares about God creating light.
• A complete collection of your notes, favorite verses and personal photos can be accessed from the My Stuff area of the children's Bible app.
• You can also choose different fonts and font sizes, change your screen to have a cool black background with white letters and trade out the background of the home screen to different images like heaven or the temple in Jerusalem.
OTHER FEATURES OF THE SUPERBOOK BIBLE APP FOR KIDS
• The SUPERBOOK Free Kids Bible App includes multiple Bible versions plus audio for the New Living Translation.
• A search function that will allow you to search the Bible or to search features and interactive content within the kids Bible
• You can also email your favorite verses, personal photos with related Bible verses and your notes to friends.
So download the SUPERBOOK kids Bible app and get ready to start the adventure of a lifetime!
- Games can now be downloaded to play offline
- More fun kids Bible games
- Receive daily Bible verse reminders to play the Superbook Daily Quest
- You can now download Superbook episodes and play them directly from your mobile or tablet device
- Play games to earn SuperPoints to get cool clothes for your Superbook character or to enter awesome contests
- Improved layout for iPhone XS Max
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app!!!
I have two daughters aged 8 and 3. My oldest goes to a Christian school now but we homeschooled for a year and a half before finding her current school. While we were homeschooling, we were having trouble finding a good Bible curriculum for her to use. Back then, she had trouble sitting still and working especially when it came to reading and Bible was no exception. One day, a friend recommended us downloading Bible tv shows for the girls to watch. We looked into that but it was pretty pricy and we came across Superbook during our search. We read the Bible with my oldest daughter on the app for about a month or so when we discovered the episodes. I put one on for the girls and they were enamored. They are entertaining and teach everything they need to know about there favorite stories in a way they can understand. I recently asked my 3 year old if she wanted to watch Tangled (her second favorite movie and a rare treat) and she looks at me and says, “ Mommy, I want to watch the episode where Daniel is in the cave.” This told me that the developers were doing something right. Our other favorite part is the Daily Quests. My husband and I have Bible apps of our own where we doing our daily reading, and my 8 year old wanted to do the same. She is challenged and doesn’t even know it every time she completes a quest! Couldn’t be more pleased!!!!
Amazing app for children
So, I, a 17 year old girl absolutely love this app and have been able to share in that love with my 6 year old sister. It has fun games to play to help you memorize the verse of the day; which those verses always seem so impactful to me. Likewise, they have a full season of free full-length episodes that are based on different stories of the Bible, such as David and Goliath or Daniel in the lions’ den. I definitely like the videos. Sometimes when I just don’t feel like I have enough to give to a Bible study, I watch these episodes, which are animated very well. This app even has the full Bible with different translations. It has features that allow you to look into different characters of the Bible, such as Moses, Jesus, etc. If they have a feature on the app that relates to any verse in the Bible, there will be an icon under the verse and it will take you to that feature.
So, I listed a lot and have yet to try all of the features of the app, but let me remind you again, I’m 17 and I love it!! I’m sure any kid would love it and a good sit down to read the Bible, watch episodes or play any of the fun games on the app!
I’m not a kid, chronologically- but definitely still one at heart! I downloaded this app for my grandbuddies, but find that the morning scripture memory games, draw me into the Word first thing in the morning- whetting my hunger, much like a spiritual “App-etizer.“
It makes it much easier to go on right away & open my Bible, or flip over to my You-Version Bible App, (and NOT get distracted with games, vids, or emails!) then go on to have my more disciplined, regular morning devo’s like a real live, “Disciplined Adult”! 😉
Thanks for the healthy “Bible Snacks”... because when it comes to the Word of God- I have found that “hunger begets hunger”... and it’s good to be “eating” more nutritiously AND growing “hungrier” still!
Plus- it’s fun to share these Bible themed games, verses, etc with my grandbuddies and help their hunger grow as well.
- The Christian Broadcasting Network, Inc
- 128.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Christian Broadcasting Network
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.