Quickly learn every element’s name & spelling, symbol, number, classification and location in the periodic table with SuperFlash Elements:
• 118 elements and 10 classifications
• Card for each element showing name, symbol, number, atomic weight, classification, occurrence in nature, phase (at room temperature), phonetic pronunciation, name origin and discovery details
• Voice-assisted name pronunciations
• Names, Numbers, Symbols, Locations or Classifications
• Multiple choice or type in the answer (Classifications is MC only)
• Locations is a puzzle quiz in which you put each element into its correct spot in the Table.
• Easy, medium or hard levels for Names, Numbers & Symbols
• By classification groups or all elements for Locations & Classifications
With no in-app purchases or ads, this is an excellent tool for the individual student or for an entire class.
Design tweaks and fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
No sound on iOS 11 iPhone 7
I don’t hear any sound.
Our newest release fixes a bug that may have been causing some users to experience no sound in the app.
A great app with a program for placing the elements on the periodic chart, great for learning. It apparently comes only in an iPad edition.
Thank you for your comment. We now offer an iPhone version. Check it out and let us know what you think.
SF Elements is a great way to learn the Periodic Table
Just read the news on how 2 Dancing Neutron Stars are responsible for creating elements 41-92 and it made me want to learn more about the periodic table.
Love this App! I already have Theodore Gray’s excellent Periodic Table app, but this app lets you take quizzes. It has all kinds of options for testing based on multiple choice, fill in the name, show where it is on the table, etc.
Sound worked fine for me. Like that it has no ads or in app purchases - perfect for sharing family purchases. Their twitter feed is also great @ElementsTrivia.
If the app could add in class quizzes where students could challenge each other live like Mathletics this would be a real hit in the classroom. Maybe kids could “own” spots on the periodic table.
Great suggestions! We appreciate your feedback. Keep the app up to date as we are always adding new features.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.