By MP Digital, LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
“SUPERHOT IS THE MOST INNOVATIVE SHOOTER I’VE PLAYED IN YEARS!” - Washington Post
"A hallmark of excellence." - Destructoid (9/10)
"The most innovative shooter I’ve played in years." - Jimquisition (9.5/10)
"unlike anything else I've played." - Polygon (9/10)
Blurring the lines between cautious strategy and unbridled mayhem, SUPERHOT is the FPS in which time moves only when you move. No regenerating health bars. No conveniently placed ammo drops. It's just you, outnumbered and outgunned, grabbing the weapons of fallen enemies to shoot, slice, and maneuver through a hurricane of slow-motion bullets.
With its unique, stylized graphics SUPERHOT finally adds something new and disruptive to the FPS genre. SUPERHOT’s polished, minimalist visual language helps you concentrate on the most important - on the fluidity of gameplay and cinematic beauty of the fight.
- Endless Mode - How long can you last against unyielding waves of enemies?
- Challenge Mode - Take on SUPERHOT with your bare hands, no restarts, timed runs, and more.
- Replay Editor - Edit and upload your best runs for all to see on Killstagram.com
- Extras - Delve further into SUPERHOT with mini-games, ASCII art, and [redacted].
Thirty months in the making. Thousands of hours put into development and design. From its humble origins in the 7 Day FPS game jam, through a hugely successful Kickstarter campaign to a plethora of awards and nominations from industry experts, SUPERHOT is a labor of love by its independant, dedicated team and thousands of backers from all around the globe.
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Processor: Intel Core I5 or later
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: graphics card with 1024 MB RAM
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Mouse, Keyboard
What's New in Version 1.0.4
Minor bug fixes.
I had been saving up for this game for a week after my friend told me about it, and I only have one word to say: WOW. The graphics are amazing, the gameplay is flawless, and has a storyline that rivals that of the Matrix. Totally worth the price.
I have seen other youtubers play this game and I thought it had a grate consept and looked totally addicting so I bought it and played the first level then I was amazed! TOTALLY worth the $25
This game is amazing!
I just got this game a week ago and I liked it so much I beet the story mode in a day I still play it all the time.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 11, 2017
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 1.37 GB
- Languages: English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: MP Digital, LLC
- © 2016 SUPERHOT Team. Published on Mac by MacPlay.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor