“SUPERHOT IS THE MOST INNOVATIVE SHOOTER I’VE PLAYED IN YEARS!” - Washington Post
"A hallmark of excellence." - Destructoid (9/10)
"The most innovative shooter I’ve played in years." - Jimquisition (9.5/10)
"unlike anything else I've played." - Polygon (9/10)
Blurring the lines between cautious strategy and unbridled mayhem, SUPERHOT is the FPS in which time moves only when you move. No regenerating health bars. No conveniently placed ammo drops. It's just you, outnumbered and outgunned, grabbing the weapons of fallen enemies to shoot, slice, and maneuver through a hurricane of slow-motion bullets.
With its unique, stylized graphics SUPERHOT finally adds something new and disruptive to the FPS genre. SUPERHOT’s polished, minimalist visual language helps you concentrate on the most important - on the fluidity of gameplay and cinematic beauty of the fight.
- Endless Mode - How long can you last against unyielding waves of enemies?
- Challenge Mode - Take on SUPERHOT with your bare hands, no restarts, timed runs, and more.
- Replay Editor - Edit and upload your best runs for all to see on Killstagram.com
- Extras - Delve further into SUPERHOT with mini-games, ASCII art, and [redacted].
Thirty months in the making. Thousands of hours put into development and design. From its humble origins in the 7 Day FPS game jam, through a hugely successful Kickstarter campaign to a plethora of awards and nominations from industry experts, SUPERHOT is a labor of love by its independant, dedicated team and thousands of backers from all around the globe.
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Processor: Intel Core I5 or later
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: graphics card with 1024 MB RAM
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Mouse, Keyboard
• Added support for Japanese
• Fixed lightmap issue on some levels
• We found and fixed the issue with "trial version" displayed on screen
• Pack of small fixes for better stability and optimization
Ratings and Reviews
Good Game! Just needs to be longer
This is a great game, but you can beat the whole thing in about two hours (Not including all the easter eggs). Its definetly a fun game but not worth the price.
Inteligent Game design
The idea behind this game is brilliant, and that makes it a great game even though the graphics are very simple. I like that the storyline has a real life applications as well. The only thing I would say is that its slightly overpriced for not having a huge amount of content. What I mean is that you can beat the normal levels in a couple hours and all the other challenges and stuff are just beating the levels in a different way. WIth that said, it is still an amazing game.
Simple yet innovative
This game is amazing. The concept is simple, but the plot is amazingly complicated. I completed the game a week ago, and still haven’t fully processed the plot. I would like to see a longer story mode though, as I beat it after only playing the game for about 2 hours. This is the first game I have purchased in a while, and it was worth it 100%. I reccommend this game for the 25 bucks.
- MP Digital, LLC
- 1.4 GB
- OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 SUPERHOT Team. Published on Mac by MacPlay.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.