Turn your ideas into magnificent piece of artwork with Superimpose X, the next generation of the Superimpose app.
Packed with wide range of editing capabilities from multiple layers, blending modes, masking, adjustments, brushes, smudge, warp, effects, clarity to casting shadows, Superimpose X is a modern tool for creating your photo contents.
Whether you are a professional or an amateur, you will be amazed by the power Superimpose X gives to your finger tips. Composing images with multiple layers, double exposure, superimposing is easier than ever.
All your projects are saved in beautifully designed session area. So, you do not have to lose your current project if you want to move to another one in the middle.
And of course Superimpose X comes with Masking Library, where you can save all your masked images, like stickers for later use.
And all of this, packed in a beautifully designed interface that does not intimidate you, despite the amount of capabilities it comes with.
To list out a few features...
• Multiple layers. (Up to 8 on iPhone 7 and above).
• Blending modes, 18 of them.
• Opacity control.
• Numerous masking tools. From Magic Wand to Magic Lasso to predefined shapes.
• Filling of a layer directly from camera, with real time rendering with its mask and blending modes.
• Built-in shadow creation tool.
• Masking Library to store your masked images.
• Session Library, that automatically stores all your projects.
• Non destructive adjustments and layer blur.
• Non destructive beautiful photo effects (63 of them).
• An amazing Clarity tool.
• Advanced adjustment tools.
• Tools like Text, Selective Blur, Motion, Zoom and Spin Blur, Gradient and more.
• Number of distorting tools like Warp, Perspective transform and more.
• Numerous paint and effect brushes and option to customize them.
• Smudge brush
And if you are already using the classic Superimpose app, you can seamlessly transfer all your masks into the new Superimpose X. This is how you could transfer the masks...
1. Open the original Superimpose app.
2. Press the "?" button on the top right corner of the "Home" screen.
3. There you should see an option called "Transfer masks to Superimpose X".
4. Press that and your masks should be available in Superimpose X.
● We have changed engine under the hood.
● Added a new "Retouch" brush tool under "Editor->Brush". You can now do your blur, saturation, desaturation etc. using this brush. (iPhone 6 and above)
● Added a new tutorial video on Filters.
● Fixed some more bugs from the last update that affected some devices.
If you are loving Superimpose X, please rate or review us on the App Store. We will really appreciate it.
Ratings and Reviews
I've been a fan of Superimpose since I first started about 3 years ago. Now, as a mobile graphic designer, I was ecstatic and fangirled about the new version for hours. And it is AMAZING! First off, you no longer have to have at least 2 layers to start editing your photo. (Great development, in my opinion.) Next, it has many fantastic feautures such as the "distortion" effects. Plus, the format is simply so professional and resembles a small photoshop. HOWEVER, it isn't always as smooth as the tutorials portray (masking seems much more challenging), and at times it's good to keep the original Superimpose handy... but I wouldn't take back my money if I could. Overall the pros definitely outweigh the cons, if you know what you're doing and you are a fan of Photoshop or Superimpose, this is definitely a good buy. Keep up the great work. 🙌
Too Many Bugs
I’ve been using the developer’s other apps Superimpose and Leonardo for several years. I would like to be able to give the app a higher rating than one star but to do so would not be fair to anyone looking for a good photo editing app. Superimpose X has many serious bugs. Every time I use the app, I discover more bugs. I’ve probably submitted five or six serious bugs to the developer so far but I’ve found at least twice that many.
I paid full price for all three apps from the developer. I did not hesitate to buy Superimpose X at it’s full price because I expected it to be an improvement over Superimpose. It is not. Anyone who has given Superimpose X a good rating obviously has not tried to use all its features.
The app should never have been released in its current state. In the short time since the app was published, the developer has released several updates but he should be refunding the money to buyers who have to find all his bugs for him.
My Go To App
I love the features of SuperimposeX. At first I found it difficult to transition from Superimpose to SuperimposeX, but I found a few really good videos that explained the interface, and how to use the features. I travel and make travel videos; using SuperimposeX it is easy to replace a blown out sky, replace a background, or remove a person from one picture to use in another picture. There is a mask Library so I only need to create a mask one time. Photoshop and my MacBook are no longer needed.
I had a problem with the program, I wrote to the developer and received a fix for the problem the next day. Feature packed APP, and great customer service. WOW!
Thank you SuperimposeX developers.
- Pankaj Goswami
- 41.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Pankaj Goswami
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.