By Pankaj Goswami
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Just with a few taps, create professional grade superimposed or juxtaposed photos on your iPhone! You don't need a computers and expensive software to superimpose or blend/mix/combine/cut/copy/paste one photo on top of another any more.
Here is how it works...
1. Load a background image.
2. Load a foreground image.
3. Mask out unwanted portion of the foreground image using wide range of masking tools.
4. Smoothen the edges with smoothen tool inside the app, if required.
5. Move, Scale, Resize, Rotate, Flip the foreground to place it on the right location on the background image.
6. Adjust the colors/exposure/contrast/hue/saturation etc. of the foreground and the background images if required to match both the images in terms of colors.
7. You are done! Save the blended image to the photo library at full resolution or share it on Facebook and Twitter.
You can also use this tool to do serious photo editing tasks like blending textures or overlaying borders or to do double exposure with adjustable transparency and 18 blending modes.
Masking in the app is the most powerful one available on the app store, just tap on an area of the photo, and the app will mask out all the connected area with similar colors. Or you can use brush, lasso, polygon, global color similarity, rectangle, ellipse, linear, bi-linear, radial gradient, mask from image or mask from text masking tools. Mask a portion with this tool and that portion of the foreground image will become transparent and reveal the background.
You can even drop a shadow of the foreground onto the background. (Only on iPhone 4S and above).
What's New in Version 5.9
● The last update did not completely fix the crash while using the filters from last update. Fixed the fix this time!
If you like using Superimpose, please leave a review or a rating in the App Store. We will really appreciate that!
This app is a lot of fun to work with. Each time I use it I get better and better. I did experience the crashing right near the end of working on a couple of shots which was frustrating but that seems to have been fixed. I use to transfer pictures to my desktop to work on them...now I just do it on my phone. Get creative!
10/10 would recommend this app to anyone who is into photo shop!! All of the uses of this app are incredible.
I was unsure how to use it at first but after about five minutes I finally got the hang of it. It's actually really easy!
The "Replace Foreground" pop up is annoying. That's my only complaint. I've had Superimpose over 4 years. It's my go to for many things photo editing and photoshopping. Well done! Deserves 6 stars!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 21, 2016
- Version: 5.9
- Size: 21.0 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Pankaj Goswami
- © Pankaj Goswami
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.