By Pankaj Goswami
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Just with a few taps, create professional grade superimposed or juxtaposed photos on your iPhone! You don't need a computers and expensive software to superimpose or blend/mix/combine/cut/copy/paste one photo on top of another any more.
Here is how it works...
1. Load a background image.
2. Load a foreground image.
3. Mask out unwanted portion of the foreground image using wide range of masking tools.
4. Smoothen the edges with smoothen tool inside the app, if required.
5. Move, Scale, Resize, Rotate, Flip the foreground to place it on the right location on the background image.
6. Adjust the colors/exposure/contrast/hue/saturation etc. of the foreground and the background images if required to match both the images in terms of colors.
7. You are done! Save the blended image to the photo library at full resolution or share it on Facebook and Twitter.
You can also use this tool to do serious photo editing tasks like blending textures or overlaying borders or to do double exposure with adjustable transparency and 18 blending modes.
Masking in the app is the most powerful one available on the app store, just tap on an area of the photo, and the app will mask out all the connected area with similar colors. Or you can use brush, lasso, polygon, global color similarity, rectangle, ellipse, linear, bi-linear, radial gradient, mask from image or mask from text masking tools. Mask a portion with this tool and that portion of the foreground image will become transparent and reveal the background.
You can even drop a shadow of the foreground onto the background. (Only on iPhone 4S and above).
What's New in Version 5.1
● Some of you are still experiencing issues like some crashes/undo not working etc. even after the last update. Fixed those in this update. If you still find a bug, please do send us a support mail from Home->Info->Support.
If you like using the app, please leave us a review or a quickly 5 star rating us on the App Store! We will really appreciate that.
COULDNT LIVE WITHOUT
This app is incredible. It's my go to app with everything concerning editing. The brushes work perfectly, the filtering and hues/saturation complete the picture. One thing I don't like is that when I try to merge and add a shadow, the app moves my foreground that was previously masked onto somewhere else on the background. But otherwise, I don't know what I would do without it.
But I do wish there was a superimpose video app, to edit videos and mask them into other videos. I myself have had struggles with filtering and masking on other apps, and that would be perfect!
Amazing, bugs though..
This app has definitely helped me improve with my editing skills and what not. If it weren't for Superimpose, I wouldn't have the creative mind I have now. It's absolutely beneficial and essential for editors, but there is tragically a bug that has been interfering with my edits. Whenever I upload a second image and select it, the masking tool bar is at the very top and below it is the simple gray color and I can't seem to undo it. I have to restart the app and it's consuming time so could you please fix this? Thank you!
Amazing little editor
I bought this app solely to super one face over the other and to be able to move it and size it to match.
This app does all of that and much much more. I haven't even begun to experiment with the editing and blending tools but so far it does exactly what I need it to do.
Gives you total control to move objects, rotate and size by pinching.
Simple and genius!
Definitely a 5 star app and well worth the price.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 25, 2015
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 10.8 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese
- Seller: Pankaj Goswami
- © Pankaj Goswami
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.