By Pankaj Goswami
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Just with a few taps, create professional grade superimposed or juxtaposed photos on your iPhone! You don't need a computers and expensive software to superimpose or blend/mix/combine/cut/copy/paste one photo on top of another any more.
Here is how it works...
1. Load a background image.
2. Load a foreground image.
3. Mask out unwanted portion of the foreground image using wide range of masking tools.
4. Smoothen the edges with smoothen tool inside the app, if required.
5. Move, Scale, Resize, Rotate, Flip the foreground to place it on the right location on the background image.
6. Adjust the colors/exposure/contrast/hue/saturation etc. of the foreground and the background images if required to match both the images in terms of colors.
7. You are done! Save the blended image to the photo library at full resolution or share it on Facebook and Twitter.
You can also use this tool to do serious photo editing tasks like blending textures or overlaying borders or to do double exposure with adjustable transparency and 18 blending modes.
Masking in the app is the most powerful one available on the app store, just tap on an area of the photo, and the app will mask out all the connected area with similar colors. Or you can use brush, lasso, polygon, global color similarity, rectangle, ellipse, linear, bi-linear, radial gradient, mask from image or mask from text masking tools. Mask a portion with this tool and that portion of the foreground image will become transparent and reveal the background.
You can even drop a shadow of the foreground onto the background. (Only on iPhone 4S and above).
What's New in Version 5.6
● Fixed the crash while loading photos, which affected some users.
If you like using Superimpose, please consider writing a review or rating the app, we will really appreciate it!
I honestly really love this app, I've been using it for a year or longer actually. This app is amazing for editing, my one request, though, would have to be layers. There have been so many times when I merged something onto the original photo, ready to add another photo, to realize I forgot to add/remove something from the photo before.
It's Creative !
This app, is amazing it's so different unlike others but one thing today I've been trying to save a mask but it won't let me it keeps closing the whole app and I look at it and " it didn't save " and I have to keep doing it over and over can you please fix it, although the app is great. But thank you Superimpose.
This app is awesome!
To be blunt, I love this app! It lets me quickly knock out some great photoshop' pics of my friends on various backgrounds that bring a solid round of laughter to any group.
The app is easy to use and allows you to save "foreground" images to use at a later date (i.e. - friend's face/head/etc). Glad I found this app!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 16, 2016
- Version: 5.6
- Size: 15.0 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Pankaj Goswami
- © Pankaj Goswami
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.