By Pankaj Goswami
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Just with a few taps, create professional grade superimposed or juxtaposed photos on your iPhone! You don't need a computers and expensive software to superimpose or blend/mix/combine/cut/copy/paste one photo on top of another any more.
Here is how it works...
1. Load a background image.
2. Load a foreground image.
3. Mask out unwanted portion of the foreground image using wide range of masking tools.
4. Smoothen the edges with smoothen tool inside the app, if required.
5. Move, Scale, Resize, Rotate, Flip the foreground to place it on the right location on the background image.
6. Adjust the colors/exposure/contrast/hue/saturation etc. of the foreground and the background images if required to match both the images in terms of colors.
7. You are done! Save the blended image to the photo library at full resolution or share it on Facebook and Twitter.
You can also use this tool to do serious photo editing tasks like blending textures or overlaying borders or to do double exposure with adjustable transparency and 18 blending modes.
Masking in the app is the most powerful one available on the app store, just tap on an area of the photo, and the app will mask out all the connected area with similar colors. Or you can use brush, lasso, polygon, global color similarity, rectangle, ellipse, linear, bi-linear, radial gradient, mask from image or mask from text masking tools. Mask a portion with this tool and that portion of the foreground image will become transparent and reveal the background.
You can even drop a shadow of the foreground onto the background. (Only on iPhone 4S and above).
What's New in Version 5.9
● The last update did not completely fix the crash while using the filters from last update. Fixed the fix this time!
If you like using Superimpose, please leave a review or a rating in the App Store. We will really appreciate that!
This app is lit
I've been using this app for a very long time and I've made some dope pictures with it but I also have some suggestions for the developer. It would be great if you could edit the foreground even after you add a shadow. It would also be nice to be able to add multiple layers so that I can edit everything easily at once. You could even make it be an in-app purchase to unlock multiple layers, I would definitely be willing to pay for that feature. Hope you contemplate adding my ideas!
This app is a lot of fun to work with. Each time I use it I get better and better. I did experience the crashing right near the end of working on a couple of shots which was frustrating but that seems to have been fixed. I use to transfer pictures to my desktop to work on them...now I just do it on my phone. Get creative!
Simply the best app for photo layering
I have used this app for years, and the more I've learned it, the more I live it. Simply fantastic app for photo manipulation. Pretty easy to use. Great results. I use this in conjunction with a couple of other apps to create banners and promotional designs for my business page and flyers.
I'd give 20 stars to the creators of the app if I could.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 21, 2016
- Version: 5.9
- Size: 21.0 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Pankaj Goswami
- © Pankaj Goswami
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.