Just with a few taps, create professional grade superimposed or juxtaposed photos on your iPhone! You don't need a computers and expensive software to superimpose or blend/mix/combine/cut/copy/paste one photo on top of another any more.
Here is how it works...
1. Load a background image.
2. Load a foreground image.
3. Mask out unwanted portion of the foreground image using wide range of masking tools.
4. Smoothen the edges with smoothen tool inside the app, if required.
5. Move, Scale, Resize, Rotate, Flip the foreground to place it on the right location on the background image.
6. Adjust the colors/exposure/contrast/hue/saturation etc. of the foreground and the background images if required to match both the images in terms of colors.
7. You are done! Save the blended image to the photo library at full resolution or share it on Facebook and Twitter.
You can also use this tool to do serious photo editing tasks like blending textures or overlaying borders or to do double exposure with adjustable transparency and 18 blending modes.
Masking in the app is the most powerful one available on the app store, just tap on an area of the photo, and the app will mask out all the connected area with similar colors. Or you can use brush, lasso, polygon, global color similarity, rectangle, ellipse, linear, bi-linear, radial gradient, mask from image, mask from text, magic mask and hair refine masking tools. Mask an area with this tool and that area of the foreground image will become transparent and reveal the background.
You can even drop a shadow of the foreground onto the background.
● Effects under Filter section now has an amount control slider.
● Rectangular mask now has an adjustable corner radius.
● A shortcut "+" button to add background and foreground layer.
● Bug fixes.
If you like using Superimpose, please do review or rate us on the App Store!
Ratings and Reviews
Longtime iPhone Guy & Longtime Fan of Pankaj
Hi Pankaj; it’s James.
As an iPhone User since the first day the original iPhone was released by Apple AND a person who has owned (most of them are now gone) more than 4000 different Apps, I’ve learned a bit about both. 😃
I was searching for Superimpose before it was even released (and no, not this actual App) - I mean an App which could Superimpose images properly. Because almost immediately after purchasing my first iPhone, I knew photography had changed forever and equally (if not more importantly) sharing photos had never been quicker and easier.
I’ll be typing for days if I don’t ‘cut to the chase’ so here’s the main points:
• I’ve used more Apps than some small towns and I know a winner when I see one.
• I’ve used and shared so many Superimpose photos for SO MANY different personal projects and events it’d blow your mind. And believe me, you’ll begin to do the same.
• The Developer supports his Apps and believe me, he supports them personally. He also
wants you to not only like this App, he wants you to LOVE this App!! So he consistently updates and is always improving his App’s performance.
Finally ... I Give This App and Developer My Highest Recommendation!!
I’ve downloaded this app a few years ago and i’m still using it. One thing that i love about it is that after you purchase the app, everything is yours. You don’t have to pay for more filters or more tools. it gives me the unlimited feel of doing anything in the app without limits.
Another thing is that i’ve improved,, so much. I was looking for an app that would give me the tools and everything i need for editing and SuperImpose gives me that. I came from making simple edits to make difficult, complicated edits that makes it look easy to do.
One thing that makes me like it even more is that it looks SIMPLE. Simple,, as in it looks easy to use. Well, that’s just my opinion.
There’s this small glitch or bug which i’m not sure if they’ve fixed this or not but everytime i log in to use it, i use the eraser tool and a message pops up. I press the “do not show again” button but it happens again and again. it just annoys me but it doesn’t effect the love i have for this editing app.
I love this app it gets really easy to understand after a while. I keep finding out more and more different edits i can make with this app and its soooo cool. I can put it into words. There is just two things i think would make it way better. 1.) to save a project because sometimes i cant finish it and have to go places and it deletes all my work. 2.) if we could record out screen. This would be so helpful since we could do video of us editing and give tutorials. I mean a lot of editing apps are going that now and its so cool and helpful. I hope you think about it!!❤❤
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.