By Jon Renner
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Superior Tactics - a tactical space RTS
Unlike any other RTS you have played on iOS, Superior Tactics features intuitive controls that fit perfectly with a touch inferace, and allow you to smoothly control your units.
Design and upgrade your fleet of ships.
Will you have a large battleship filled with long range missiles?
Or a squadron of quick fighters with point defense lasers?
Earn credits and research points by defeating your enemies, and use them to strengthen your forces.
What's New in Version 2.3.0
Support for iOS 8.0+
Tips and advice!!
I have never wrote a review so here it goes. Before I get to the tips and stuff I would like to say this game deserves the full five star even know the bugs and ads. Now I beat this game in like two days with the flak missiles with any type of ship( I just spammed the ship Rigels and flak missiles and I win every time)DONT and I repeat DONT spend money on this game because it's so easy that you can finish it in at least day. First thing you need to do is get the weapons that suits you and that at least do over 1000 damage( I stuck with flak missles, flak cannons, ultra shield and pretty much everything with ultra in it along with ion lasers.) when you get a fleet good enough to do skirmishes then use that money for research points. There you go I'm sorry if it's all over the place. I was really surprised that it was free by the way!
Developers, here me!!
This is one of the best mobile games I have ever found. There are many great features in this game but like all games I play, I tend to think of ways to make games even better. The following list are my suggestions.
1. Fix multiplayer I hit ok and it crashes.
2. Make it more challenging after you already beat the game. Say download enemy fleets that other people made for skermish.
3. Boarding pods to land and take over enemy ships once enuff pods enter the target craft.
4. Make tanks and ground structures better.
5. Make more grouping selections. Sometimes the fleet needs that stuff.
6. Rework carriers. Thier fighters may be good as a wall but otherwise we coud youse some repair drones and customization on the fighters being released. Say some fighters get lasers some get missiles and some get cannons. Fully customizable. Also ad some kind of supper carrier ( carries fighters but carrys a fully customizable arsenal and heavy armor.
That's it for now if I get more ideas I'll put up a nut her post. And if the developers see this and like my ideas lay some consideration. Thanks for reeding this. From lordofswarm
One of the best RTS on mobile but one thing...
In my opinion this is one of the best RTS games I've seen on mobile, I only have two problems, 1.) Crashing, it's a small problem that happens from time to time it can get annoying if your in a game but overall not to bad, 2.) the AI, you can command your ships but what happens to me is I tell my ships to stay within the shields of my larger ships but they leave then almost instantly die. Final thing I must add is yes the ads are annoying but they offer a ad blocker which is some where around 3 to 5 dollars, you have to keep in mind it's a free game, they need to make money someway
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 29, 2014
- Version: 2.3.0
- Size: 46.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jon Renner
- © Jon Renner
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 10000 Credits + 10 Research$6.99
- 3000 Credits + 3 Research$3.99
- 20000 Credits + 20 Research$9.99
- 50000 Credits + 50 Research$14.99
- 100000 Credits + 100 Research$24.99
- 20 Research$6.99
- 10 Research$4.99
- 3 Research$2.99
- 200 Research$19.99
- 50 Research$9.99