BIG SCREEN RECOMMENDED, use iPad or iPhone 6/6+
Fight to be the winning Protostar! Make your opponent go SuperNova by launching comets at their Protostar!
In this 1v1 fast paced strategy game, players compete on the same device.
Note: Multiplayer only!
How to play:
- Take control of a living, growing star.
- Tap your star to fire a comet
- or draw the paths of your comets and hit your opponent's star before he hits you!
- Your star grows over time, and shrinks when you fire comets.
- Upgrade your star by tapping and holding on it. Now you grow faster, but you shrink while upgrading!
- Winner takes all: His very own solar system with nice little planets.
Play against your friends in the same room, on the same iPad. We want to bring friends together in a board game like experience, duking it out in real time.
We aim for this to be a new timeless classic like chess, in all modesty ;-)
Supernova Duel boils down modern Real Time Strategy games (RTS), to simple yet challenging mechanics.
Since the game is still in development, questions, suggestions and problems are very much appreciated at email@example.com :)
A message from the game designer Jan Borg:
I wanted to challenge myself to make a game that is fun at social gatherings, and encouraging competition among friends. The hard part was to make a simple strategy game that is cut down to the most core strategic elements. It was exciting to try and convert the feeling from strategy board games into a real time experience. Unfortunately, it is not practical to have real time strategy games without digital assistance, so the iPad was chosen as optimal platform for this experiment.
I wanted the game to feature recognizable elements from normal strategy games:
- Upgrading (tap and hold star)
- Attack (send out comets towards enemy star)
- Defense (send out comets against incoming enemy comets)
- Resource management (balancing attack, defense and upgrading)
- Tactics (choose an unpredictable route for your comets or make a timing attack when opponent is weak after upgrading)
Good luck - have fun!
Please support us by leaving a review, if you like the game :)
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and Reviews
You should totally get this game, I play it almost everyday with my friends and family. It's a real blast
Unfinished, no single-player
It's a good start but needs a lot of work.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.