SuperScan - IP Scanner
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
SuperScan is a fast IP scanner for discovering devices connected to your network.
▪ Fast IP scanner that detects known and unknown devices connected to your network.
▪ Detects hostnames, determines the MAC address, and in some cases can auto-detect device type (phone, laptop, router, etc).
▪ User selectable icon for discovered devices is saved for future scans.
▪ Scanning results can be saved to CSV file via menu export option.
What's New in Version 1.2
- improve scanning algorithm
- bug fixes
Its free so I cannot complain that much
Does not support Paste in the “Name of Device” field. Having a continuous scan option would be nice is you are adding a new device and need to see it added to the network so you know what DHCP address it picked up.
Its good as long as your devices respond to ICMP requests. Found 35 objects on a 46 object network, it doesn’t check for any open ports so it doens’t know that the device exists. Not bad for a free app.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 21, 2017
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 6.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AccessAgility LLC
- © 2015
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor