Created for Indian lifestyle, an app that empowers you to take complete control of your diabetes.
Log sugar, BP, exercise, find food choices and recipes. Stay on track with your medicines. Buy discounted diabetes-related products.
- Plan your weekly food and exercise schedule with ease
- Get insight into your parent’s or loved ones day to day diabetes management
- Integrate with Apple Health to have a consolidated view of your daily activity and health data.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports for sugar, BP and exercise
- 100s of diabetic-friendly Indian recipes
- Shop for discounted diabetic friendly products
- Multilingual support
- Made the app patient only: removed the user type selection screen
- Revised the questionnaire, fixed minor glitches
- Fixed birthdate picker to freely allow selection of date
- Fixed problems in first/last name validations
- Event items are now removable
- Redesigned buttons
- Decimal input now allowed on Food Logging screen
- Info popups on stats shown on the home screen
- Analytics using Firebase
- Reorganized reports and charts
- Internationalization of recipe content
- User can now set preferred language on home screen
- IAP now live for iOS [only in production release]
- Feedback email option
- Redesigned about screen
- CauseCode Technologies Private Limited
- 17.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018, CauseCode Technologies
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month of SuperSehat Premium $5.99
- 1 Year of SuperSehat premium $54.99
- 6 Months of SuperSehat Premium $31.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.